Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Oct 21, 05:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Enchantment is here!

Just watched the live feed on YouTube

I’m not sold however I think my kids will love it as it mostly features the movies of their era (they are 10 and 7)

I must say the live stream I watched the camera was very dull so was hard to see any of the projections will watch it again in a bit.

Edited at 05:56 AM.
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

I would watch another vloggers video. The Disney harmonious video was awful. Camera was everywhere. I watched a different harmonious video after the Disney stream and it made me like the show more. It's probably going to be the same for this.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Charlangela
Imagineer

Disney have pulled the stream from YouTube. I think they had issues with the sound syncing up.
Pre Trip Report| Trip Report

Charlangela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone got link?
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Anyone got link?
Disney have taken it down, the quality was awful. So will need to wait for any vloggers at the media event to post.

I'm trying to hold judgement until I see a better video of it, as that stream really did it no favours. But initial thoughts is it's way too current IP heavy, won't last more than a few years. I don't think it's going to be anywhere near as popular as HEA. Read a lot of disappointed reviews on US boards after the stream who were expecting a 50th themed show, it's just a show that debuted on the 50th.

Edited at 07:38 AM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Disney have taken it down, the quality was awful. So will need to wait for any vloggers at the media event to post.

I'm trying to hold judgement until I see a better video of it, as that stream really did it no favours. But initial thoughts is it's way too current IP heavy, won't last more than a few years. I don't think it's going to be anywhere near as popular as HEA. Read a lot of disappointed reviews on US boards after the stream who were expecting a 50th themed show, it's just a show that debuted on the 50th.
My thought exactly I’m not suprised the video was taken down as you couldn’t see any of the projections.

The song choices are very current and that will appeal to my children as they are the songs from their era (crikey I’m making myself sound old as the era is now) I’m not sure it has the appeal to all Disney fans because it is not really a celebration of 50 years or walts vision.
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pascaltimon View Post
My thought exactly I’m not suprised the video was taken down as you couldn’t see any of the projections.

The song choices are very current and that will appeal to my children as they are the songs from their era (crikey I’m making myself sound old as the era is now) I’m not sure it has the appeal to all Disney fans because it is not really a celebration of 50 years or walts vision.
Also had huge audio issues. Really, it was terrible. It's only by chance that woke up right when it was starting to figured I'd watch it. Best part was the beacon of light show before it began.

I don't mind them including some current IP, but you need to balance it with the classics. Trying to not be too spoilery for those who haven't been able to watch it yet, but don't think I clocked any film over 10 years old featured outside of the interlude. Made it feel like an ad for the latest movies on Disney+.
Old 1 Oct 21, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Videos are starting to filter in now...

Old 1 Oct 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Pcdev has a 4K video on YouTube now it’s much better!
Old 1 Oct 21, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Just watched, still shed a tear but its no way near as good as HEA.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List