Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Oct 21, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks everyone.

Looks, like we’ll be taking jumpers for the first time
06Highlands Reserve🌸08 & 09West Haven🌸10YC🌸11West Haven🌸12BC/HRH🌸13SSR🌸14OKW🌸15SSR/Royal Pacific🌸16Carnival Cruise/SSR🌸17Oasis Of The Seas/POFQ🌸18Allure Of The Seas/POFQ 🌸19POFQ 🌸20Abandoned🌸21POFQ 🌸22POFQ Jul&Nov
ginger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I’ve never been in nov before but plan on taking a combination of tshirts and shorts and some jeans and a couple thong sleeve tops and a thin lightweight jacket
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Layers sound a good plan then. It sounds like November weather is hard to predict so I had better pack for warm and cold. Glad we’ve ordered the pool heat for the villa!
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida White
Excited about Disney

We really enjoy November early November you can get away with a t shirt and shorts most of the time towards the middle I always just keep a fleece handy to put on. Hardly any humidity or rain too!
Florida White is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

It sounds similar to January. We have been in Jan and worn shorts and t-shirts, one year we were in huge coats! Jan 2020 we wore light trousers and t-shirt during the day and added a sweatshirt in the evening.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Concerned
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Florida Gator View Post
Layers sound a good plan then. It sounds like November weather is hard to predict so I had better pack for warm and cold. Glad we’ve ordered the pool heat for the villa!
It will be warm for 90% of the time. I would only bring a pullover, nothing more.
Concerned is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Yorkie Girl
Imagineer

Yorkie Girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 19
I’d also recommend checking the weather forecast a day or two before you leave. We could see it dropping in temp in the week or so before we went so we knew to take jeans etc. other times we have been in November and never needed long sleeves 🤷
Yorkie Girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lorbs
Excited about Disney

Our favourite time of the year to go. Warm in the day time so shorts and tee shirts. Bit chilly in the evening but shorts and jumper is the order for me. Don't be put off by the locals who will be wearing artic survival winter gear though.
Lorbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lorbs
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
This all sounds good
Never been in November before, so, interesting

Can I ask, I know there are Xmas decorations already up at that time, I suppose there is Xmas music too?
Is it Xmas music ALL the time though?
I do want to see the decs and hear the music, of course, but I hope there's other 'park' and resort music in between too?

Thanks
Yes it is all done up for Christmas.
Lorbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lorbs View Post
Our favourite time of the year to go. Warm in the day time so shorts and tee shirts. Bit chilly in the evening but shorts and jumper is the order for me. Don't be put off by the locals who will be wearing artic survival winter gear though.
When we're seated for breakfast in IHOP in shorts and T shirts we look at the locals and think we're in their Anchorage branch.

Mick