Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Oct 21, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Stew, I want to offer my apology to you for the limited response you’ve had so far from dibbers who have failed to even take a minute or less to leave you a comment or spend a second to give you a like.

Dibbers are very wrapped up in their world of pixie dust, magic castles, big mouses etc that they don’t have the time to welcome a respected dibber back.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Welcome back! 😊
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Stew, welcome back
Old 18 Oct 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Hi Stew! Welcome back - glad to hear your business is doing well too
Just a word of caution, a particular dibber appears to be taking a bit of an unhealthy interest in you. Be careful, he has form and recently one of our senior, esteemed dibbers had to take out a restraining order against him - won’t name him for privacy reasons (his name begins with M and ends with ick). He was sat enjoying breakfast with his wife one morning and saw MH at his window waving.
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Just a word of caution, a particular dibber appears to be taking a bit of an unhealthy interest in you. Be careful, he has form and recently one of our senior, esteemed dibbers had to take out a restraining order against him - won’t name him for privacy reasons (his name begins with M and ends with ick). He was sat enjoying breakfast with his wife one morning and saw MH at his window waving.
Colette

I think you may be in breach of GDPR with this post. MH is already banned from entering Warwickshire and he has been caught on our Ring bell. Lawyers have been briefed.

OP

Glad to see your business doing well. I retired in 2015 after 50+ years as a Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager.

Mick
Old 18 Oct 21, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Stew_the_red
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
oh I how Ive missed this, that's it now my time is not my own!
Stew_the_red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Stew. Glad to see you back. Always enjoyed your posts and great to have another Construction person on here especially as so many Dibbers blew their holiday cash on extensions!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Stew_the_red
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Stew. Glad to see you back. Always enjoyed your posts and great to have another Construction person on here especially as so many Dibbers blew their holiday cash on extensions!
I was going to comment on the daylight issue last night buddy but seen you had it boxed off so didn't both!, tell me about the holiday budgets being blown, I never wanted to do extensions but we can't move for them now and part of the reason the turnover is pushing 1.5 in year 2, keep a team of lads for them and keep it away from my main contract stuff, long may it continue!

hope your keeping well
Stew_the_red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Colette

I think you may be in breach of GDPR with this post. MH is already banned from entering Warwickshire and he has been caught on our Ring bell. Lawyers have been briefed.

OP

Glad to see your business doing well. I retired in 2015 after 50+ years as a Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager.

Mick
Stay safe Mick 👀👀👀
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List