Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 4 May 15, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post

We recently booked for BOG on the phone and had no problems even though there are 5 of us and our daughter is in a wheelchair and requested not to be squeezed in somewhere, I'd definitely try again maybe you just got an awkward CM. hope you get something sorted
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Arrow Update

Ok so after a nearly an hour on hold I got a nice lady who has managed to book me a 2:05 and a 2:20 table of 3 and 2 for lunch on Halloween night . She advised What I suspected that CRT are tables of 4 or less and can only be booked as a 5 by ringing and doing this. She has assured me that turning up at 2:05 we will get tables together. I sincerely hope so as I am $335 lighter after having to pay upfront.
I also have a reservation at contemporary on halloween night but this does not open up dining as its a one night reservation ( just in case anyone was wondering).
Am I happy ... yes I am , just hope everyone enjoys it as its pretty expensive

I've given up on BOG now as I may be bankrupt after this visit lol.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Oh dear. It can be disappointing if you've had your heart set on something.

Seeing as you're surrounded by boys have you thought of dinner at 1900 park fare at the grand Floridian? You get Cinderella, prince charming, the stepmother and ugly sisters. They're hilarious and would love your table full of boys as they're desperate to find a husband

this sounds excellent
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

your guys must be really kind, to go to princess lunch for Mammy. Enjoy
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I can't understand how 5 cannot be catered for at these restaurants. We were 5 at Crystal Palace last year and there was't a prob. and our other party of 4 were right next to us. We booked on one booking but they put us as two, but as they were next to us it didn't matter. Have they offered to do this for you? Why cant they do 5, it seems daft to me. Its not 55!

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

Glad you are sorted now! Enjoy!
LawrenceFamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Originally Posted by Mrs Valentine View Post
I can't understand how 5 cannot be catered for at these restaurants. We were 5 at Crystal Palace last year and there was't a prob. and our other party of 4 were right next to us. We booked on one booking but they put us as two, but as they were next to us it didn't matter. Have they offered to do this for you? Why cant they do 5, it seems daft to me. Its not 55!
It's strange isn't it?! There seems to be more and more posts popping up about the difficulties people are having getting ADR's for parties of 5 at certain places.
Old 4 May 15, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Glad you got sorted
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mrs Valentine View Post
We had five at garden grill last time and at chef mickeys but I could never get BOG or CRT.
We have to turn up together for the first time given and explain we are one party. But if a faff but She assured me we would be together and I hope so because I've just paid £225 out for it. The boys are 14 and 11 and know i wanted to go here for my birthday so I appreciate them doing it and I'm sure my eldest will love a pretty princess
I really hope it's all I imagine and a bit more
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
your guys must be really kind, to go to princess lunch for Mammy. Enjoy
I love them to bits but I have been told I cannot wear a princess dress although it's Halloween lol. Spoil sports
Sept 24 POFQ
Closed Thread