Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Nov 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

My stepdad's cousin was married to Topol ( fiddler on the roof, ... if I were a rich man fame )
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

My dad’s cousin (and therefore a distant cousin to me) was Roy Jenkins, Labour, SDP and Lib Dem mp.
He was born in the same small Welsh village as my father, around 7 years older than my dad.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Jimmy Greaves a 2nd or 3rd cousin to my Mum.

Loosely related via step daughter, her cousin is Leigh-Anne Pinnock from Little Mix. Still remember holding her as a new baby & watching The Simpsons in their house when both her & Stepdaughter were young. Her eldest sister was one of my bridesmaids.
Old 18 Nov 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
GrumpyDopey&Me
Imagineer

GrumpyDopey&Me's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

My mum’s cousin married Catherine Zeta Jones’ cousin. Met at the wedding but I was so young and this was before darling buds of May
GrumpyDopey&Me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

My husband is related to Marissa heggarty off law and order, special victims, her mum was Jayne Mansfield.
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 03:31 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gingerlife View Post
My mum's cousin was Trevor Bolder of Spiders from Mars fame and later Uriah heep.
I remember once being at his birthday party and David Bowie calling to wish him a Happy Birthday!
Trevor Bolder had the biggest sideboards that I have ever seen, whilst with the Spiders from Mars. Was he from Hull, along with my all time guitar hero, Mick Ronson?

Sadly, the only Spider that remains is Woody Woodmansey.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 03:55 AM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
My aunties ex husbands sister is Madeline Newton (from when the boat comes in) and is married to Kevin Whately of Auf Wiedersehen Pet and Morse. We all got parts in the first series of Auf Wiedersehen Pet as kids.
Old 19 Nov 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

My dad did the family tree thing years ago and apparently we are descendants of Thimas Jefferson - I never met him though! 😉😉 😂😂

Edited at 08:42 AM.
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
My 2nd cousin is Emma Willis. When she was on Who do you think you are, they showed a photo with my grandad on.
Old 19 Nov 20, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
My dad did the family tree thing years ago and apparently we are descendants of Thimas Jefferson - I never met him though! 😉😉 😂😂
Are you sure?