Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Feb 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Any rumours about next batch

Hi
Has anyone heard👂 Anything lol
Wonder if do hawaii later in year since April/May sold out
Hoping for longer cruises
Old 5 Feb 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
Hi
Has anyone heard👂 Anything lol
Wonder if do hawaii later in year since April/May sold out
Hoping for longer cruises
Hiya hope you’re both doing well?👍

I was hoping for a Hawaiian summer cruise, but the other board have basically said that that will be highly unlikely (they say DCL won’t give up their lucrative Alaskan ‘spot’).

Sounds like you may be lucky in the subsequent batch of cruises for a sept/Oct one again, but we think it’s doubtful we’ll get to take our boys during the summer holidays in the next releases - gutted as I’m really not interested in the same old cruises they keep running in the U.K. school holidays. ☹️
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 19, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
Hiya hope you’re both doing well?👍

I was hoping for a Hawaiian summer cruise, but the other board have basically said that that will be highly unlikely (they say DCL won’t give up their lucrative Alaskan ‘spot’).

Sounds like you may be lucky in the subsequent batch of cruises for a sept/Oct one again, but we think it’s doubtful we’ll get to take our boys during the summer holidays in the next releases - gutted as I’m really not interested in the same old cruises they keep running in the U.K. school holidays. ☹️
Hi
Yes fine thanks 🙏
Hope all your gang are and pup 🐶
We did the panama last October and loved the long cruise and seadays. Made it more “reasonable” pricing as two weeks.
Just want to know 😆 our friends in NZ desperate to book again as well
Your cruise for this year will be lovely 😊
Old 5 Feb 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I'm hoping to hear about the Northern Europe cruise from Dover.

I know the transatlantic is better value, but I don't think we can afford the extra costs - couple of nights in NYC and flight home. If we can do the Northern Europe one we'll just need a train to/from Southampton and a hotel for the night before the cruise.
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Zero chance of Hawaii in the summer, at least until the new ships come out (21, 22 and 23) .. who knows after that?

I think we'll see some more from NOLA and lots from Galveston which surprises me as the weather has delayed docking a fair few times since they started using that port.

Only the Mouse really knows though!
Old 6 Feb 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Will the next batch only go up to early September though... so no WBTA announcement till June/July?
Old 6 Feb 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Zero chance of Hawaii in the summer, at least until the new ships come out (21, 22 and 23) .. who knows after that?

I think we'll see some more from NOLA and lots from Galveston which surprises me as the weather has delayed docking a fair few times since they started using that port.

Only the Mouse really knows though!
Happy for that if longer cruises
Old 6 Feb 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
Will the next batch only go up to early September though... so no WBTA announcement till June/July?
Think so just realised that

So annoying as other lines up to 2021
Old 7 Feb 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sdf
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Eeyorefanuk View Post
Think so just realised that

So annoying as other lines up to 2021
It is a bit frustrating. My wife and I are planning to have our first cruise without the kids either end of 2020 or start of 2021. Have only ever sailed with Disney and want to try at least one more to see how we get on as a couple on our own. Started looking at celebrity because it’s really tempting to get something booked.
sdf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyorefanuk
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sdf View Post
It is a bit frustrating. My wife and I are planning to have our first cruise without the kids either end of 2020 or start of 2021. Have only ever sailed with Disney and want to try at least one more to see how we get on as a couple on our own. Started looking at celebrity because it’s really tempting to get something booked.
We travel as a couple and found the panama had more for adults than a normal cruise as more adults only travel on longer cruises due to when they are and lots sea days