Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Oct 09, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Booked for next year! before we even go next week..

Hi, thanks to a lovely Dibber renting their points out ( Alison )..we have booked March 2010 ... flying Virgin M+M from Manchester and staying 5 nites at AKL savannah view and then 4 nites at the BW preferred view ... just me & the wife again ( as uncool to go on holiday with parents now )... so we have a new countdown to do as soon as we are back...

Edited at 01:18 PM.
kevbrydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

Well done with the booking.
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Ok - freely admitting I'M JEALOUS!
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
hollys mum
Imagineer

Well done! More planning! I wish i could book for next year.

Donna
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Nothing like a bit of forward planning Kev, well done Just think, when you're on that plane home to blighty you can start looking forward to your next trip
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Pleased for you.
Same with us, excitedly planning next August (booked villa for wk3, disney SSR with DDP for week 2 and hope Cypress Point for week 1 using our Diamond resort points) and we haven't been at Christmas yet.
Brother is getting married out there in August.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola34
Very Serious Dibber

Good on you - nice to have something to look forward to - we were there in feb and coming home I kept telling myself only 9 months and we'd be back, this time I'll have to tell myself two year and we'll be back
07 - Calabay Parc 08 - Calabay Parc 09 - Bridgewater @ Town Centre Crossing 09 - Westridge 11- Marbella North 12- Westridge 13- Westridge 14- Westridge 15- Calabay@Tower Lake 16- Calabay @Tower Lake 17- Calaby@Tower Lake 18- Champions Resort
Lola34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Originally Posted by Clare View Post
Nothing like a bit of forward planning Kev, well done Just think, when you're on that plane home to blighty you can start looking forward to your next trip
Hi Clare..your right I am Soooo depressed when flying home... that we book up as soon as we can... will also be going end of 2010 with my grandaughter... her first trip and she will be about 20 months old then...
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Originally Posted by cdavenport View Post
Pleased for you.
Same with us, excitedly planning next August (booked villa for wk3, disney SSR with DDP for week 2 and hope Cypress Point for week 1 using our Diamond resort points) and we haven't been at Christmas yet.
Brother is getting married out there in August.
Hi thats sounds like a great trip too..we are ALL addicted to Disney & Florida!
Old 24 Oct 09, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
simba
Imagineer

Well done you. More to look forward to.

Never too old for Mickey and his Friends
simba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread