Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Oct 14, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
jimthefish
Helping Mickey

50s Prime Time Cafe

Hi Guys

Anyone eaten here? What are your thoughts?
Any menu suggestions?

Thanks

jimthefish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 14, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tee1
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes. Love it.
Great atmosphere, good service.
I forgot what it was called, but basically it had fried chicken and meatloaf and sides, it was something like mothers taster or something like that.
And the peanut butter and jelly milkshakes are to die for!
tee1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 14, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Ate there a couple of years ago and was a bit apprehensive before we went as DS has special needs and panicked thinking what if they picked on him as he didn't really get wit/humour...however our server was FAB! He realized very quickly that DS had special needs and made a fuss about me and his dad, telling us if we didn't eat our greens there would be no pudding etc... then he shouted on me as I had finished my coke and he shouted to another server that "nemo" over there needs another much to my DS's amusement. I had the salmon ceaser salad and the serving was huge...DH had I think it was a meatloaf or a pot roast and DS had chicken tenders
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 14, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We loved it there - it was a last minute change on the ddp and we were glad we did. Our server was fab - not too over the top. I had the pot roast which was soooo tender and I even ate dh's veg! For dessert I had the pb&j milkshake which I agree is to die for. Would definitely go there again.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 14, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
84CJ
Excited about Disney

We ate here for the first time last month and LOVED IT!

It helps when you get a server who acts out the part (elbows off the table, etc.). Too many reports of dull, boring servers.

Between the 3 of us we had the fried chicken, the pot roast and the sampler plate (meetloaf, pot roast and fired chicken). All fab.

We shared a chocolate brownie and a bowl of ice cream between us for dessert.

I had a strawberry milkshake and it was great. Made the old fashioned way with fresh strawberries and ice cream.

Wouldn't hesitate on going back next time.

84CJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 14, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Cidersid
Helping Mickey

hello

Quite possibly the best milkshakes around, we had a brilliant server shouting at cousins on another table...

Then made a fuss over my 15 year old son saying how cute he was and a handsome man - Making him blush etc... she said 'youre my favourite and i'll bring your dessert out first' when it turned up it was the green veg he didnt eat covered in whipped cream... 'serves him right for not eating it!'
Cidersid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 14, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
goggles
Excited about Disney

We had a great meal there in August. Gorgeous food and lots of it. Nothing fancy but just delicious food. Good atmosphere too. Even tried to book a second meal but couldn't get a table.
goggles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 14, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I asked this the other day. We are going to go for it based on the responses.

Here is the thread. click here
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 14, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Cidersid View Post
hello

Quite possibly the best milkshakes around, we had a brilliant server shouting at cousins on another table...

Then made a fuss over my 15 year old son saying how cute he was and a handsome man - Making him blush etc... she said 'youre my favourite and i'll bring your dessert out first' when it turned up it was the green veg he didnt eat covered in whipped cream... 'serves him right for not eating it!'
That's brilliant I'd love to have seen your sons face ! That comment alone makes me want to go :-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 14, 11:05 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread