Old 25 Dec 20, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you so much to my secret santa 🥰🥰
I have eat the chocolate orange already 🙈 snd the melts smell delicious 😋
Lots of goodies I have been spoiled 💗
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
langside
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 54
Thank you to my secret Santa, I got a lovely compact mirror, a mini pink gin gift, some hand and body creams and a lovely sequin mermaid make up bag which has come in really useful already thanks to family gifts

Glad my recipient was pleased with their gifts; Merry Christmas everyone & thank you Shirley tor organising again
langside is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Huge thank you to my secret Santa! I had a Mickey foldaway bag, a compact mirror, an Eeyore phone ring (which I badly needed as my pop socket broke) and the most beautiful Daisy Duck mug which I’m obsessed with.

DH would also like to pass on a huge thank you to his secret Santa. He’s been spoilt with lots of little bits to keep him occupied, card tricks, wooden puzzles, a trivia game which we all enjoyed around the dinner table - and some snacks he can’t wait to tuck in to!

Huge thank you as always to Shirley for organising - especially on this most difficult of years.

Merry Christmas guys!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Thank you so much for my gifts, Stitch is my favourite so the frame is just perfect. I love all my gifts thank you and those sours are amazing xx
Old 25 Dec 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by iLaura View Post
Huge thank you to my secret Santa! I had a Mickey foldaway bag, a compact mirror, an Eeyore phone ring (which I badly needed as my pop socket broke) and the most beautiful Daisy Duck mug which I’m obsessed with.

DH would also like to pass on a huge thank you to his secret Santa. He’s been spoilt with lots of little bits to keep him occupied, card tricks, wooden puzzles, a trivia game which we all enjoyed around the dinner table - and some snacks he can’t wait to tuck in to!

Huge thank you as always to Shirley for organising - especially on this most difficult of years.

Merry Christmas guys!
Glad you liked your gifts Laura! 💕💕🎄🎄

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Ailish and I want to thank our Secret Santa’s ,I got some lovely Christmas decorations and cosy socks
Ailish got a lovely notebook, posh pen and some socks. All lovely and very much appreciated thanks so much. Hope everyone has had a really nice day 🌲 x

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Dec 20, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Lotso2015
Excited about Disney

Thank you for all my presents and it was so beautifully wrapped up. Love them. I’ve put the Minnie photo frame on the tree.
Hope everyone had a great day
Lotso2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by katebush95 View Post
Thank you so much to mine and my hubbies Secret Santa’s. Some really lovely thoughtful gifts 💕💕
I can’t wait to play the ‘play that tune’ game later xxx

So glad you liked your presents! Hope you enjoyed playing the Disney game!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Thank you so very much to my secret santa! I loved all of my presents! Very kind😊 xx
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
A huge thanks to my very kind ss, the beautiful decorations are now pride of place on my tree, they were beautiful. My mug is ideal, and hand cream will be very useful. Was very kind and much appreciated xxxxx
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List