Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 7 Apr 21, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
baggies
Very Serious Dibber

baggies's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Can 2 studio bookings be linked?

I am looking at options for a future onsite trip. It will be either May 2022 or June 2023, an initial decision will probably not be until October, then if May will depend on how the experience will be so we could be waiting until 2022 before booking.

There will be 3 of us, myself and my then 24yo DS and his 21yo gf therefore 2 bedrooms are a must (I dont want to be using a sofa bed in a 1 bed villa)

We are looking for 10 nights.

I have never rented DVC points before so am walking on eggshells atm

I am being drawn to BWV, is renting 330 points, for a 2bed villa very likely?

I am thinking 2x118 for 2xStudios may be a lot easier, whether from 1 seller or 2 sellers.

Once booked can I link the DVC bookings so we can be located close to each other? I am not expecting next door but in the same corridor. Would I be able to do it or would i need one the DVC owners to?

Thank you
Oct 2005 DLP Newport Bay Hotel
May 2004 i-Drive, Oct 1995 i-Drive

Edited at 11:24 PM.
baggies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 21, 05:23 AM  
Link to this Post
dizneemad
VIP Dibber

Rooms are allocated a few weeks bofore arrival. you can put in a request but not guaranteed but the few times we have done it have been on the same floor but some distance between. We generally have a 2 bed and a studio. A lot more points for the 2 bed and should be easily booked. But a lot more flexability also with full kitchen, washer drier , rooms would be next door just need to decide if it is worth the extra. Just as long as you have the one bed side and they have the studio.
Old 8 Apr 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
As far as linked yes they can but that's not to say that you will be close or even the same floor. At WL we weren't even close & in SSR we were in the same block but different floor. You're not going to know your rooms until check-in but you can ask to change & they will if they can. The room/s will be in your name & you will receive confirmation but any written/verbal requests will have to be through the owner. Sorry don't know if you still get request options on MDE but they can be a bit hit & miss anyway.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List