Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Apr 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
smallgingerone
Earning More Ears

BA fly drive changes

We are booked for end of June with a fly drive from BA. We want to change this to end of July.

Does anyone know if BA will allow us to change this booking Free of charge or will there be amendment fees? Does anyone know what these are?

For what it's worth they have just changed our internal flights, but not sure if this counts as a cancellation on their part!

TIA
smallgingerone is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

It is free to amend a booking you would just pay any difference in price or you can cancel and take the voucher and rebook. We were going mid july and changed our dates slightly.
Old 10 Apr 21, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

The change of your internal flight may be enough for cancellation, it was for our booking for June.

You can change free of any amendment fees with only any price difference to pay.

I made a change to our October booking yesterday and the additional amount to pay was much less than I was expecting from the dummy booking I had made.

I couldn’t get through on the phone so used live chat to make the changes.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
smallgingerone
Earning More Ears

In case anyone looks at this and wants to know the answer, I spoke to BA this morning.

Due to their new policy they are waiving all amendment fees and able to transfer deposits over to new bookings.

the other bonus was that as they had moved me from the 9.30 EDI - Heathrow flight to 10.10 flight AND crucially I hadnt accepted the change they allowed me to change the flights to the new dates without paying for the increase in flight costs. The only extra was for the increase in car hire.

Very happy - just need to get there now!
smallgingerone is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 21, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
WeHeartOrlando
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks for posting this!
BA had cancelled my flight from LHR to GLA and I hadn't confirmed it yet either as I was hoping to change our car hire.
Just spoken with them and have moved from original dates of June 24th-July14th to July 8th-29th, gained an extra day, changed to earlier flight out of MCO and upgraded care hire for a grand total of £170 extra!
Hoping the extra fortnight buys us some time for travel changes to go the right way!
Cabana Bay: Sep 2019 Oct 2023
DLP: Oct 05 Sep 13 Feb 14 July 19
WeHeartOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List