Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 9 Apr 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Anthem of the Seas

My daughter was asking me if I like to go on cruise to Norway next year May 2022.

My husband want go too and I am not sure (because I love Disney Cruise) My son is not sure reason of Covid!

My daughter asked us to have the meeting last night and she is very keen about this ship plus she would love to see Norway.

Anyone feedback about Norway?
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by HiddenMickey35 View Post
My daughter was asking me if I like to go on cruise to Norway next year May 2022.

My husband want go too and I am not sure (because I love Disney Cruise) My son is not sure reason of Covid!

My daughter asked us to have the meeting last night and she is very keen about this ship plus she would love to see Norway.

Anyone feedback about Norway?
If you’re daughter is wanting to book a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords I would say book! The scenery is incredible, very beautiful scenic cruising with some great ports too depending on the itinerary. We were meant to go for the second time last year with Cunard but clearly that didn’t happen
Old 9 Apr 21, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
This morning, my son changed his mind and happy to go. My daughter is happy and we emailed to our agency to book it for next year. Thank you for your feedback.
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by HiddenMickey35 View Post
This morning, my son changed his mind and happy to go. My daughter is happy and we emailed to our agency to book it for next year. Thank you for your feedback.
That’s great news, lovely to have something to look forward to!
Old 10 Apr 21, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Anthem is a stunning ship. Would love to sail on her again
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

We looked at Anthem on the weekend and it looks amazing! Only thing that puts us off is that quite a few of the things we liked the look of had extra charges but then if the price is right we wouldn't mind this! Definitely worth giving her a shot
Old 12 Apr 21, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

What’s the service like on board? We sailed on the P&O Britannia a few years ago and since that cruise we vowed never to sail with anyone other than Disney, we couldn’t wait to get off! 😬 Really like the look of this ship but just not sure about booking from our past experience with another cruise line.
Old 16 Apr 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
What’s the service like on board? We sailed on the P&O Britannia a few years ago and since that cruise we vowed never to sail with anyone other than Disney, we couldn’t wait to get off! 😬 Really like the look of this ship but just not sure about booking from our past experience with another cruise line.
We've not sailed on Anthem, but have experience with both RCI and P&O and find RCI superior. No experience with Disney but I mean the price difference is huge, so I'd expect more from them in general. We weren't desperate to get off our P&O cruise by any means (I'm nosy and interested what happened on yours!). But RCI definitely better and more wow factor. We have a cruise booked on P&O Iona so we don't hate them- and it works out best for us travelling with a toddler as the other lines fleece you for taking even tiny ones.

Norway is fab- how old are the kids OP? Our favourite thing was the Viking village in Flam, my husband also loved the oil museum in Stavanger (and I have to admit it was quite interesting!).
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

We did Norway and the Fjords in June 19 . We loved the ports, Stavanger, Flam, Olden and Bergen. Our ship was P&O's Britannia, and we weren't too keen and glad it was just the two sea days . If we cruised again we'd try a different cruise line
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
We did Norway and the Fjords in June 19 . We loved the ports, Stavanger, Flam, Olden and Bergen. Our ship was P&O's Britannia, and we weren't too keen and glad it was just the two sea days . If we cruised again we'd try a different cruise line
We did the exact same one in August 19. Nothing really wrong with Britannia but I agree you wouldn't want a lot of sea days on her

Iona and Arvia look so much better. Same model as the Aida Perla which we were berthed next to in the Caribbean once and thought she looked awesome
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List