Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 20 Apr 21, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
irnjaw
Very Serious Dibber

Also, did anyone else think it was weird that Steph went outside to take that call from Steve?

First trip to Florida: June 2013
First family trip: Disney Oct 2019
Latest family trip to Florida: Treasure Island, Universal October 2022
irnjaw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 21, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by irnjaw View Post
Also, did anyone else think it was weird that Steph went outside to take that call from Steve?
Maybe John isn't really dead...
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Firstly, apologies if this 'H situation' has been mentioned/asked as I've, yet again, drawn the short straw to be 'out of the loop' for the pleasure of enjoying two nights at one of Durham's finest hotels, The Dryburn, aka University Hospital of North Durham...

'Alexa, who is H?'

'Mother of God, I can't tell you that, those bent coppers would have me bumped off'

Now, bearing in mind the only thing religious about me is my holey knickers, is that a clue as [please advise if I'm wrong] in the main, users of Mother of God/Holy Mother of God are the Irish, coincidentally so is Ted Hastings.

Personally I blame all you Line of Duty fanatics for dragging me into inane, pointless conspiracies, you're shameful as you build up the innocent to screaming point for the next episode - tut tut tut

Man, are we going to have some yak fodder when we find out who H is... oh howay, what if we don't find out in this season and Jed Mercurio is playing with us?

Alexa, who is H? HERE
Old 22 Apr 21, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Just spoke to Alexa after reading ChrisS' post.

Thought she was joking but it's there.
Old 22 Apr 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
Just spoke to Alexa after reading ChrisS' post.

Thought she was joking but it's there.
Hiya TC bonny lad, my sister and mam brought me home yesterday, when Di told me I laughed my back off and had a peek on YouTube, as she said, it's funny to hear Alexa's posh reply to the question, Alexa ain't no Lauren, init doh

I'm so smitten with Line of Duty [have been since Lenny James in the first season] and pick up on what I think are clues, then along comes another, then, oh oh, here comes confusion. For me it epitomises Jed's excellent writing skills that he can keep such a huge % of the UK public glued to LoD six seasons in. If H's ID is outted and if Kate Flemming is killed I wonder where next, I think LoD could go forward with new officers and whilst snooty Anna Maxwell Martin had me swearing up hill and down dale at her attitude to our Ted, I think she could replace Ted, perhaps Ted's decided it's time for a shuffle of some officers as he tends to do with each season.

Stay well TC bonny lad
Old 22 Apr 21, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
irnjaw
Very Serious Dibber

I know Jed Mercurio is the master of deception, but surely, SURELY, Carmichael is in on it. And as for new officers... Carmichael - if not a bent copper - is whittling the department down beyond measure.

Is it Sunday yet?

First trip to Florida: June 2013
First family trip: Disney Oct 2019
Latest family trip to Florida: Treasure Island, Universal October 2022
irnjaw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

If people had been paying attention last year when all the photos and clips where on Twitter during shooting and if you watched breakfast tv when Adrian Dunbar was on last week you have a very big clue to Kate's fate apparently..

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
If people had been paying attention last year when all the photos and clips where on Twitter during shooting and if you watched breakfast tv when Adrian Dunbar was on last week you have a very big clue to Kate's fate apparently..
Oh Hal, I've been asleep since then, and more than once... apparently!

Keep well Hal
Old 24 Apr 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
My Alexa has a different response. She also suggested I ask who shot who...
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

I’m only interested in one thing, and that’s bent knitters!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List