For 2 weeks 1 0.60%
For a month 59 35.33%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4 Jul 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

let's vote Mickey House off the dibb

Last year I had a poll to get me off the dibb for up to a week, and it was not only a surprise to me but also Mrs MH that I was only voted off for a matter of hours and not a week.

Since the vote I have retired (no longer working) and the lockdown came, so I have been a bigger mentalist than usual. I understand that I am a pain at times (Not intentionally- but I fully accept I still am). So this time dibbers have the opportunity to vote me off for up to a month. I promise in that I will honour the outcome of the vote, and I will hold absolutely no bad feeling for the votes to get me off the dibb for up to a month as life is too short to be bitter and hold grudges, so don't vote out of pity because I honestly don't need it, and I will still be smiling if I'm voted off for a month, because it will give me the opportunity to catch up on some of the jobs I'm falling behind with at home (no votes a bad vote).

The vote starts immediately and remember that I can't see who voted.

The vote will end at 10am on Tuesday 7th July 2020. What ever the outcome it will be honoured immediately (I cannot post or make threads for the duration of the time I'm voted off for).

Edited at 07:38 AM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rockycat
Excited about Disney

No don’t leave, your posts make me smile 😁
Rockycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

No option for not voting you off
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Hey D you can't go anywhere as you're one of a few that gets my humour 😄
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Agree with other poster that there should be an option to not vote you off

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Dont go!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I appreciate the nice comments, but I already know how wonderful I am (I am amazing I really am), so no more nice comments please because it's not balanced if you do because the majority of the people I drive mad are unlikely to say that I drive them mad, so it's not fairly balanced.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyfreaks
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rockycat View Post
No don’t leave, your posts make me smile 😁
Agree with this, you can’t go ! I’m not voting ! 😂😂
Disneyfreaks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Your posts always end up making me laugh even the ones where you sound so serious😂😂😂. Don't go we all need you.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 20, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

We live in troubled times, we are increasingly divided by our views and we need a way to escape to a place where we can enjoy common ground and forget the pressures of our everyday lives...

If there was ever a need for a dibber like the eccentric flamboyant MH it is now...

Looking forward to your next irrational ‘over the top’ thread...

The poll should be for two threads per day, until a vaccine is found.

Disney332