Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Feb 21, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Question We are reluctantly moving our date

So we are due to fly out 4th of may from Manchester this year. looking at how the covid situation is playing out, we just know its not going to go ahead. so reluctantly we are moving our holiday to May 2022! Anyone in a similar position?
Bonny Scotland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
karalma
Imagineer

We moved ours from March last year to March this year and now to December this year. Fingers crossed 🤞 we are ok to travel by then.
karalma is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Originally Posted by karalma View Post
We moved ours from March last year to March this year and now to December this year. Fingers crossed 🤞 we are ok to travel by then.
Its just a nightmare we cant wake up from.
Bonny Scotland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sacratini28
Getting Excited

Exactly the same position !

Original moved from May 2019 to May 5th this Year.Didnt think it would go ahead,and even if it did, it wouldn't be the same !

So have moved to May 4th 2022.with Virgin ,who to be fair, were fantastic !
sacratini28 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bonny Scotland View Post
So we are due to fly out 4th of may from Manchester this year. looking at how the covid situation is playing out, we just know its not going to go ahead. so reluctantly we are moving our holiday to May 2022! Anyone in a similar position?
I'm the opposite tbh. I'm pretty confident. But each to their own.
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
princessmiya
Excited about Disney

We are due to go on the 12th May, booked with Netflights, we don't think it will go ahead, they have extended the time we have to pay the full balance to the end of March instead of mid Feb. We will end up moving ours to July or August 22, it's just annoying we can't change the dates yet.

We got a great price, I doubt we will get it that good next year
princessmiya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going to move our trip from this august to next .
Just want to take the guess work out of it .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Anyone concerned about how busy it will be next year? We are supposed to be going this August, having rearranged our trip from last August. It worries me how busy next August will be if everyone is rearranging from two years prior and people who had always planned to go in 2022.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Originally Posted by sacratini28 View Post
Exactly the same position !

Original moved from May 2019 to May 5th this Year.Didnt think it would go ahead,and even if it did, it wouldn't be the same !

So have moved to May 4th 2022.with Virgin ,who to be fair, were fantastic !
I really feel for you, glad to hear Virgin have been good to you.

We are booked through Tui, And this is our 3rd date change, they have bent over backwards for us. I honestly love their customer service.
Old 7 Feb 21, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
Anyone concerned about how busy it will be next year? We are supposed to be going this August, having rearranged our trip from last August. It worries me how busy next August will be if everyone is rearranging from two years prior and people who had always planned to go in 2022.
Hard to say for certain as I guess it depends how much back to normal the park is in terms of shows, fireworks etc.

My opinion is, next year it’ll be back to normal (or as back to normal as Disney choose to go) and the parks will be absolutely rammed. You have 2 years worth of Disney holidays people want to go on, and then you have people who perhaps wouldn’t normally be able to afford Disney who are now in a position that they can suddenly go as they haven’t being paying for 2 years worth of holidays.

I suspect prices will be huge next year and not only will people be going in masses from places like the U.K. but also more than normal from the USA as again it’s been so long.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List