Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Apr 21, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
khonsu
Suitcases dusted off...

My 14 Day Hopper Passes have just arrived courtesy of Attraction Tickets

Doesn't help with the excitement levels... they are now through the roof and still 5 months to go!

2002 Enchantedland Resort, 2005 Cabana Bay, 2011 Peabody, 2014 Rosen Point Orlando, 2017 Rosen Plaza, 2019 Rosen Shingle Creek. 2020 cancelled x2, 2021 cancelled x1... May 2022 - three weeks in Rosen Shingle Creek. May 2023 Drury Plaza Disney Springs. May 2024 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort, December 2024 - Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort

khonsu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by khonsu View Post
My 14 Day Hopper Passes have just arrived courtesy of Attraction Tickets

Doesn't help with the excitement levels... they are now through the roof and still 5 months to go!
Wahay! That's great.

Lets hope we all get some good news about being able to visit Florida in the next few months. It'll be good to see some people's experiences of visiting the parks again. Good luck!

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sunkisser
Imagineer

I’m going to pay the balance for our tickets tomorrow. Bought them through attraction tickets with the Covid cover so fully refundable.
Just saw on another post that June is booked to capacity for some of the Disney parks. On a couple of days the only availability is Epcot!
Don’t want to chance not being able to get into any of the parks for our August holiday.
disneyworld/availa... ment=tickets
Old 11 Apr 21, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
The COVID cover is pretty specific. They cover if the planes can’t fly, but not if you decide not to go, or if you get a positive test and can’t fly.

Our Covid 19 Cover offers Full Refund Protection in any of the following situations:

Your chosen theme park/tourist attraction is closed on your activity date due to COVID-19
The origin or destination country border is closed to travel for the duration of your holiday dates
The FCO advises against travel to a destination for the duration of your holiday dates as a result of COVID-19
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 21, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
sunkisser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
The COVID cover is pretty specific. They cover if the planes can’t fly, but not if you decide not to go, or if you get a positive test and can’t fly.

Our Covid 19 Cover offers Full Refund Protection in any of the following situations:

Your chosen theme park/tourist attraction is closed on your activity date due to COVID-19
The origin or destination country border is closed to travel for the duration of your holiday dates
The FCO advises against travel to a destination for the duration of your holiday dates as a result of COVID-19
I took the flexi plus cover which allows a refund for any reason so long as the tickets haven’t been used.
Old 11 Apr 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by sunkisser View Post
I took the flexi plus cover which allows a refund for any reason so long as the tickets haven’t been used.
Oh I need to check that out. I didn’t see that option.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 21, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sunkisser View Post
This is what we have done for our December trip. All parks booked and no worries if we can’t go.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post

I've just spoken to Attraction Tickets as we're booked to go in July and we're getting a bit twitchy, we have Disney, Discovery Cove and Universal. I asked what the situation would be if we moved our trip to 2022. Here's what they said to me about the tickets, it might be helpful but obviously can't vouch for the info 100%! I didn't pay for the covid cover, but this was a rebooked 2020 trip so I can't remember if we got the option when we booked!

If we pay the balance and the tickets are dispatched out to us, then the Universal tickets are valid until the end of 2022 now so that's fine, we would just need to update the Disney tickets by paying the difference in price. We would get an 80% refund and 20% credit note for Disney and Universal if we cancelled completely.

Discovery Cove was a bit different as there is a 30 day non refundable window for discovery cove. It would be a live price so we would need to pay the difference, but we could cancel for a credit note and hold off for a sale. We would need to decide before the 30 days before the booking point.

Hope this helps someone - trying to decide to pay or not has been driving me up the wall! I'm leaning towards paying.. going to speak to my husband tonight and decide for sure!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

They were great with me from last year . 80 percent refund and 20 percent credit note which I’ve used to buy this Decembers tickets. Very helpful company
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by saratogajan View Post
They were great with me from last year . 80 percent refund and 20 percent credit note which I’ve used to buy this Decembers tickets. Very helpful company
Can I ask did your credit note show when you log in, I have a credit with them but when I log in using the ref number it just says incorrect ref number.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List