Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Apr 21, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Not a morning person at all, nor are the kids and dh is but doesn’t usually get up before 8 even for work. When they were at school we all struggled to get up but did it because we had to, I’ve got worse because no there is no reason to be up early, if I had to go someone early I would do it of course but I wouldn’t feel refreshed as I never do!
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I get up at varying times from 5.00am on as I don't sleep well.

I come downstairs and put the coffee on and fire up the PC. Read the news, check my Bank Account to make sure I haven't been robbed and wait for my Wife to send me a text message saying 'coffee please'

Then we natter away about things when she comes down after an hour or so.

If nobody bothered to talk to me I would deliberately annoy them instead.
Tom, we must be twins i do exactly this.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Morning person yes 🤩🤩
I don’t sleep great & wake up usually about 2 then on & off till alarm at 6
I often think well I could go out for a run in the early hours as I’m awake, don’t think Hubbie would be best pleased 😉
It does have advantages though getting to the Disney parks & shopping malls are a doddle
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

I am a morning person. We are allowed to do flexi time at work so I used to get to the office about 7:30 and go home at 3:30. This meant getting up at 5:45 to shower, wash hair etc. Now I am working from home due to Covid I roll out of bed at 7:30 and start work in my pjs!

I am normally in bed by 10:30 though as DH is an hgv driver and has to start at silly times.
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Not a great sleeper as I said before in other posts dose not matter when i goto bed still wake up at 1 am no matter where I am in the world still wake up at same time. I can get and go straight on to the pc or tablet I am wide awake and raring to go when I am in Vegas I get up goto the gaming floor and people watch or go for a walk a few times I been out and walked all the strip from the Vegas sign to felmont street then caught the Duce bus took around 2 and a half hours to walk and about a hour to get back when I was talking to one of the police officers on the strip he said did you know that just past the down town Las Vegas sign classed as the bad part of town. I said yes but there places like that all over the world he said true.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I struggle getting up in the mornings, but usually once I’m up, I’m up. If we have to be somewhere we get up, washed and dressed before going downstairs, if not then we just get up when we’re ready.

Neither of us have to have a drink before we head out, and most of the time we don’t. But we can easily still function at 3am.

Definitely more of a night person. Unless we’re on holiday then I’m a 24hr person because I have no issue being anywhere at any time 😂
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I am only a morning person once I have had my coffee. DH is usually up around 5.30 and brings me a coffee at 6 when he is on his way out to work. I drink it in bed while catching up with the news then get in the shower around 6.30. Usually wake DS up once I get out of the shower and we are both downstairs and getting breakfast ready by 7. DD is absolutely a morning person and is normally up, showered, coffee made and studying at her desk by 6am every morning!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneySarah
Apprentice Imagineer

DisneySarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Noooooo. I am a night owl and always have been. Even after having 2 kids, I still can’t do mornings. DH is the same, and although our kids are young (and wide awake and loud in the mornings, like most young children are), they have never woken particularly early so they might go the same way.
Old 21 Apr 21, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
No, a total night owl. Getting even more so
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 21, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_l81
Very Serious Dibber

Never used to be- nobody could even look at me. I am much better than I used to be. My mum is an early rider and has always been a morning person, shes terrible at the other end of the day when shes tired. Hubby is ok whatever time of day and annoyingly can function on little sleep.
disney_l81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List