Notices

Old 15 May 17, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MichelleS
Imagineer

Sounds fabulous

1996 Music - 2004 Sports - 2006 Movies & POR - 2007 Loews Miami Beach & Buena Vista Palace
2008 Fairfield Inn / St Augustine / POR - 2011 Springhill Suites LBV
Aug 2022 Disney All Stars (with Grandchildren)
MichelleS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by MichelleS View Post
Sounds fabulous
Ah , you will be on your way soon, looking for some NO tips
I am pleased with how it finally worked out
And we get to do the Smokies another time, cunning plan
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
CuriousAlice
slightly serious Dibber

Eeeek! Can't wait for this one! And Graceland? Brilliant choice ! ! 😆🙆
CuriousAlice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Hi Amanda trip sounds amazing, we are nearly in double digits and starting to panic a bit leaving boys at home 21 and 17 !
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 17, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Sounds amazing it will soon come round.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by CuriousAlice View Post
Eeeek! Can't wait for this one! And Graceland? Brilliant choice ! ! 😆🙆
Eeek, me neither ! I cant wait to see Graceland and Sun Studios. Its going to be fabulous

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Hi Amanda trip sounds amazing, we are nearly in double digits and starting to panic a bit leaving boys at home 21 and 17 !
Lol, I know how you feel - I am sure they will be fine It is weird though leaving them behind

Originally Posted by Vinniecat View Post
Sounds amazing it will soon come round.
Not as soon as you
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Well we sat down today and looked at the gazillioneth version of the plan.

We look good to go

Just need to book the car hire and internal flights now that we have agreed our route and stopovers. I need to alter the Nashville hotel - but fortunately its dropping off one night rather than adding on ( as its now all sold out)

I'm really pleased with our choice of hotels and picked some fab places to eat too - a bit like the hotels we have gone for some super "posh" places and some more street scene style ones, I mean who could resist "the original deep fried pie" shop or the "rib crib" ?

And much to Andy's excitement, I even found a handbag (or "purse" as they say) museum in one of the places we are staying - he simply cant wait to see it . Well, it is my big birthday trip after all ...

So I will be spending the week writing up our plans and hopefully I can post them next weekend. And I will still be job hunting of course. A job would be good , anytime soon ... Please send pixie dust
Old 21 May 17, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ginger ninja
Imagineer

ginger ninja's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Another amazing trip planned wish I had your stamina, planning CA with 3 different stops did me in! Nashville and the Gran ole Opry sounds amazing, well jel! I am being treated to Nashville live in June as my Mothers day pressie though.

ginger ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by ginger ninja View Post
Another amazing trip planned wish I had your stamina, planning CA with 3 different stops did me in! Nashville and the Gran ole Opry sounds amazing, well jel! I am being treated to Nashville live in June as my Mothers day pressie though.
Yes these road trips give you a planning headache.:erm

We are looking forward to so many different things on this trip. We are not really country music fans but it's one of the " got to be done" things
Old 31 May 17, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oh WOW! What exciting plans and a fabulous way to celebrate your birthday! It's going to make for an epic trippie

I definitely need to know about the original deep fried pie shop (please let it be in Orlando).

Can't wait to read more
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List