Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 4 Jun 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
TracyW
Imagineer

Saw it tonight, fabulous! I laughed out loud DH told me to be quiet! Thought Will was great, as were the rest off the cast

Amerihost Resort 2002, ASMovies May/June 2004, AKL 7/8 June 2004, ASMovies April 2006, DLRP Explorers Hotel Nov 2006, CB Aug 2008, Sequoia Lodge DLRP Aug 2009, POR Oct 2011, West Coast 2013, POR 2015, AMI 2015, DLC 2017
TracyW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 19, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby
Imagineer

We found it to be slow to get going but once the genie appeared we loved it. I'm still singing the songs a week later.

I must say that there were a few preschool children in the audience who really weren't enjoying it. Their parents took them out and left part way through.
Libby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Mobile

Just back from seeing it! Late to the party as usual 🤣! Went with my 18 year old dd and we both loved it! Thought the casting was really good, especially Jasmine and Aladdin 👍! Agree with another poster that Jaffar was a bit young, but as my dd pointed out he tries to marry Jasmine which is a bit creepy when he is older! I thought he was good otherwise! Will probably go again 😁!
Old 7 Jun 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Just been to see Aladdin (by myself as none of my boys fancied it.) I loved it. I loved the music, the dancing, Will Smith, Aladdin and Jasmine. Loved it.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Saw it today with DD, we both really enjoyed. It's my favourite of the animated movies and that crosses over into the live versoin too
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
shysarah
Very Serious Dibber

shysarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Saw it Wednesday and both DH & I really enjoyed it. We've been lucky enough to see the West End show and we both thought this live action version was more similar to that than the animated version. I am a huge Will Smith fan and thought he did the Genie justice and Jasmine's singing voice is beautiful.
Old 21 Jun 19, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I loved the new Aladdin film, was suprised I did.
Really enjoyed the songs.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
We went to see it on Wednesday with a Meerkat code. It was either Aladdin or Men in Black!

We liked it but I though Will Smith although an excellent actor should refrain from singing. Not the best in my view.

All in all though a very good film. Well done to them.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List