Link to this Post
Jules32
slightly serious Dibber

Jules32's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great report, looking forward to reading along
Cabana bay 2024
DCA OCT 23
Jules32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by top4 View Post
Absolutely loving your report so far ! Lots of honest hints and tips ,really don't know how we're going to get down all the credits when we go lol
Thank you, Other than the pop tarts our method is to get one of each thing and all try it so we know what we like by the end of the holiday we will know what we want to use our credits on. I think it is worth trying everything as everyone's tastes are different. I was wanting to save some credits for some bits at the end but the rate we are going I think there will be far too many. I am going to have to up my game.

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Another good day, but I'm now on tenterhooks about my fruit tart! I hope it's still there🙏🤞🙏🤞
Blaze is a firm favourite of ours. It's a bit like the Subway of pizza and I love that you can get your own made up. I always do that and throw all the veges I can see on it - tasty and healthy (or healthier) yum!
I've never eaten a pop tart, but serving them cold just seems wrong. I have read that the fillings can get super hot though, so I wonder if that's why - to avoid potential burns and law suits?
Hope you have a good day at TL
Can you do more than 2 toppings on a pizza it just says 2 toppings maybe I misread lol. I prefer veg to meat on pizza I like some crunch on it ( I used to hate onions as a kid but love them now.) I googled last night and there is a fruity tart at Boardwalk (just noticed ithe info was from 2013 I will keep looking and digging lol. I will check out the costas at each park to see. Not sure if I can convince the family to go just for a fruity tart lol but we shall see
The pop tart thing makes sense but it was just so wrong lol
I also wanted to say thank you for the cereal tip it really makes things easy on a morning when the kids are hungry but we aren't dressed yet.

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
That Mickey cookie is huge . We all love blaze , it’s great place and the pizzas are fantastic . I want a num num cookie , they look soooooo good .

Thank you for looking for the healthy stuff 😘😘
The Mickey cookie was huge the kids preferred it to the rice crispy treat. I think that a lot of the things are more style than taste imo but the kids love it. The num num cookie though was amazing I can see everybody getting bored as I am sure that will be a regular on this thread lol.

I will keep looking and trying to take some pics whilst looking for the fruit tart online I came across this :
disneyfoodblog/tag/fruit-tart/ although I have just realised that it is from 2013 so maybe a bit out of date
Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Really enjoying your report 😊
Great thanks

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Following with great enjoyment looks like you’re having a great time
Thank you, Yes we are the kids are really enjoying the fact that mummy isn't saying no all of the time ( some times I say maybe another day) I really think this food could make them sick at some point lol.
Originally Posted by Jules32 View Post
Great report, looking forward to reading along
Thank you hopefully I am going to find some more interesting foods. I am going to have to have a quick google before I go to out everyday lol.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 3disneykids View Post
Can you do more than 2 toppings on a pizza it just says 2 toppings maybe I misread lol. I prefer veg to meat on pizza I like some crunch on it ( I used to hate onions as a kid but love them now.) I googled last night and there is a fruity tart at Boardwalk (just noticed ithe info was from 2013 I will keep looking and digging lol. I will check out the costas at each park to see. Not sure if I can convince the family to go just for a fruity tart lol but we shall see
The pop tart thing makes sense but it was just so wrong lol
I also wanted to say thank you for the cereal tip it really makes things easy on a morning when the kids are hungry but we aren't dressed yet.
Hmm, maybe it's changed since 2017, but we certainly weren't restricted to 2 toppings per pizza then. Here are some of ours:

The only Starbucks I found the fruit tart is was the one at HS. They used to sell it in Staring Rolls, but when that closed, it was move to the Starbucks. Not seen it anywhere else, but if you do spot one, then please let me know!

Cereal in the room really does make a life a lot easier some days, and it's no hassle taking it with you either, so I'm glad that helped you

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We went to blaze 3 times in October 😊 and they allowed us to have as many toppings as we liked although I think it said two toppings on the menu but they didn’t inforce that or even mention it.

I’m desperate to try the fruit tart after reading how lovely it is!

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
We went to blaze 3 times in October 😊 and they allowed us to have as many toppings as we liked although I think it said two toppings on the menu but they didn’t inforce that or even mention it.

Kat
I've just checked the Blaze menu on both here and the Disney site. There are 3 options:
Build Your Own 1 Top Pizza for $8.65
Build Your Own 2 Top Pizza for $9.45
Build Your Own Pizza for $9.95

We always did the $9.95 option which is as many toppings as you want

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

I've just checked the Blaze menu on both here and the Disney site. There are 3 options:

Haha that’s where I remember the 2 toppings from! I love blaze. It’s a great restaurant if not on the dinning plan too cos the price is reasonable for what you get.

I also loved the s’mores cookie sandwich from there too!

Kat
Kat11 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Fab start. The ice cream cookie sandwich and sundae from the plaza look fab. Great pizza too, yummy! I hope you have a fab holiday.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 19, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

The num num cookie looks amazing! Definitely on our list. I have noticed that supposedly they’re only available until the end of September so we will have to catch it at the start of our trip.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post

Kat

Hi Kat11 and loved2plan. I checked the Disney website. It is strange as on the menu they only had 2 options and that is what they offered when I said I was on the dining plan At least I know for next time thankyou

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Fab start. The ice cream cookie sandwich and sundae from the plaza look fab. Great pizza too, yummy! I hope you have a fab holiday.
Thankyou
I love the plaza it was one of the places we went when we stayed offsite last year and is a firm family favourite.

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
The num num cookie looks amazing! Definitely on our list. I have noticed that supposedly they’re only available until the end of September so we will have to catch it at the start of our trip.
It's a shame they would get rid of it. It really is delicious will probably be a regular purchase each time we go to HS lol. Hope you manage to get hold of it on your trip.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List