Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 21 May 19, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Room photos if anyone was interested:

Seeing as we only live in a two bedroom terraced house, this was quite possibly even bigger than our house.

It was just amazing. I cried, and I felt like the luckiest person in the world.
DisneyStacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by dollydaydream7 View Post
Looks great so far but those eggs 😂😂😂
Honestly, me and DH were crying with laughter. Poor DD wondered what all the fuss was about!
DisneyStacey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dollydaydream7
Very Serious Dibber

dollydaydream7's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by DisneyStacey View Post
Honestly, me and DH were crying with laughter. Poor DD wondered what all the fuss was about!
I've just had to show my hubby, he was wondering why I was laughing to myself.
dollydaydream7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Those eggs are dirty 😳 In fact your breakfast and plane food all look pretty grim ( I don't lift the lid on plane food &#129314
However stateside things look great especially the cocktail
Thanks for sharing 😀 looking forward to reading along x
Old 21 May 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
great start and the eggs, lol 1st trip takes a while to train the family on the photo routine!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Love that you got such a great upgrade 🙂 enjoy every minute. Enjoying your report, keep going you’re doing a great job 👍
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I am glad you decide to press on with your report. Our first trip I had high hopes of doing a dining report, then I forgot to take pictures of our meal on pre-travel day, so I abandoned it straight away. The next year I remembered the pre-travel day pictures, then broke my phone in the airport, again aborted. I can’t even remember my excuses for the next two trips but I finally pulled one off in 2017 and I am so glad I did. I really regret all the years I didn’t do one.

How amazing being upgraded at SSR, did you make good use of the laundry facilities? And that view! We live in a two-bed terraced bungalow so I am certain the 2-bed villas are bigger than our house haha.

Thyme looked good; I am always happy with the food there.

The airport breakfast does not look pleasant, and very pricey too.

The sandwiches at Artist Palette sound great, we only ate there once when we were at SSR and I wasn’t too impressed with what was on offer but they have certainly upped their game.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyStacey
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am glad you decide to press on with your report. Our first trip I had high hopes of doing a dining report, then I forgot to take pictures of our meal on pre-travel day, so I abandoned it straight away. The next year I remembered the pre-travel day pictures, then broke my phone in the airport, again aborted. I can’t even remember my excuses for the next two trips but I finally pulled one off in 2017 and I am so glad I did. I really regret all the years I didn’t do one.

How amazing being upgraded at SSR, did you make good use of the laundry facilities? And that view! We live in a two-bed terraced bungalow so I am certain the 2-bed villas are bigger than our house haha.

Thyme looked good; I am always happy with the food there.

The airport breakfast does not look pleasant, and very pricey too.

The sandwiches at Artist Palette sound great, we only ate there once when we were at SSR and I wasn’t too impressed with what was on offer but they have certainly upped their game.

I was devastated last year that I failed. I think I'd even come up with a name for my report and everything, but then abandoned it after the first day.
Some of the photos to come are somewhat questionable and I'm missing a few - but at least I've got enough to do a reasonable report/review.

The laundry facilities were definitely put to good use! And mousekeeping kept leaving us plenty of laundry powder each day, so we never needed to buy anything. I did say to DH though, that had I known about the upgrade beforehand, I would only have taken half the amount of clothes. It would have had much more room for even more Disney merchandise !

The airport breakfast was yucky! Manchester T2 is dire for it's food offerings in my opinion. With all it's refurb/revamp investments, it really needs to up it's food game.

The menu at SSR is definitely very limited - especially compared to other resort QS, but most of what we ate there was fine taste/quality wise.
Old 22 May 19, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Following along and enjoying it so far! I'm lucky that DH is one of those people who takes pictures of everything he eats so I don't need to remember lol. Nearly £45 for the airport breakfast, ridiculous!
SquishTheWhale is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 19, 06:43 AM  
Link to this Post

The pre flight breakfast looks very over priced. I like the look of the plane pesto pasta. Villa looks lovely, I would like a spa bath.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List