Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 29 May 19, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
Trainee Dibber

A honeymoon or a excuse? * UPDATED 18/6/2019 *

Here we go again, after a poor attempt at a live food report in 2016 and an even poorer attempt at a trip report in 2017 I thought I would attempt a new food report.

Who's who?

Me- Gemma

Florida and planning obsessed we have visited twice a year for the last 5 years and yearly before then. We love Florida, we got married after 17 years last October in Paradise Cove. So now we have an excuse to visit every year

I take my planning very seriously, spreadsheets are produced as soon as we have a trip planned. I look at time, and cost per credits and try and work out the best options.

We are not sit around the pool people and enjoy trying new things and doing things that we haven't done before, we like driving around in our massive hire cars. We have done a mixture of onsite and offsite stays and we have even tried to do budget stays... (Spoiler I didn't enjoy them!)

DH- Simon- he is the driver and the eater. He goes along with whatever I chose, he is very easy going. He loves Florida, and his dream is to live there one day.

We will also be joined on this trip by my aunt and uncle- both seasoned Florida travellers who came out for our wedding in October and loved the dining plan, so you will see their food in my report too!

Caribbean Beach-

We are staying in the Caribbean Beach Resort from the 3rd-10th October 2020, with the hope that we can do a week at Universal after and then a Disney Cruise. We did this last October and we found it to be the best option for us. As alongside Disney dining we do enjoy eating at offsite, I especially enjoy a bargain!

We have stayed here before, its a lovely resort, its not Wilderness Lodge (the dream) but it is clean and bright. And approximately £10,000 cheaper than Wilderness Lodge was for the same dates!

We have upgraded from the Quick Service Dining Plan to the Standard Dining Plan. Then we went for dinner with my aunt and uncle and decided to throw caution to the wind and we are now fully upgraded to the Deluxe Disney Dining Plan! This does feel a little overwhelming but at only £600 sounded like we would be able to get the most bang for our buck! And more importantly we can eat at lots of signature restaurants.

We are waiting for the Disney Cruise dates to be released and then I will update on here, along with our plans and wishes for our trip.

So in summary this food report will give you...

A little bit of this...

And lots and lots of this!

I still dream of Art Smiths Homecoming

Edited at 11:42 AM.
TinkerSmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Plenty of DxDDP credits then so you're right - get those signatures booked! ))
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Can’t wait !
Floridaagogo is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
that Homecomin' shot is bliss looking forward to your report
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Deluxe dining plan will be awesome, so much food!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Looking forward to this 😁

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
Trainee Dibber

Lets just hope I can keep up with it!
TinkerSmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
ravenwing
Trainee Dibber

We arrive at CBR on the same day as you
ravenwing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
Trainee Dibber

We will people constantly eating- probably having to sit over four seats on the bus!
Old 31 May 19, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mmm that mommas mac and cheese at Homecomin! So good.
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List