Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Jul 18, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
tara1
Excited about Disney

Mobile 192 dining deals

We are travelling back for the sevenths time in November this time with two teenagers who basically eat as much if not more than I do! So I thought i’d Start a thread hoping I can get some information on the latest dining deals near the 192. We partially like Miller’s and longhorn but haven’t been for a couple of years so maybe someone can recommend some new places.
tara1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

There is a sticky and lots of threads on the food forum about this already

Loads of hints and tips there if you have a look
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Rolling oaks on the 192 has Longhorns / Bahama Breeze / Sweet Tomatoes... we sign up all of these for the deals... family love sweet tomatoes and the deals are normally lunch for 4 around $30 - $40... great value for as much healthy stuff as you want...
There is a mexican place there now as well , haven't tried that yet... millers ale house is across the road along with applebees

Moz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisatink
Getting Excited

Mobile

We like Texas Roadhouse and Mannys. X
Lisatink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post

search out CiCi's pizza, 4 eat for something like $30 , buffet pizza, you cannot go wrong, its a little basic and canteen like, but the food is always fresh and if you dont like anything on the bar, just ask them to cook you a pizza for yourself
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
toonmadlad
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by matt987106 View Post
search out CiCi's pizza, 4 eat for something like $30 , buffet pizza, you cannot go wrong, its a little basic and canteen like, but the food is always fresh and if you dont like anything on the bar, just ask them to cook you a pizza for yourself
There was a Groupon deal on for CiCis last week, not sure if its still available.
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by toonmadlad View Post
There was a Groupon deal on for CiCis last week, not sure if its still available.
been on groupon for about 6 weeks now

it varies from time to time though, sometimes its just lunch, then some times it doesnt say lunch

still on the go

$24 for 4 buffets and drinks

now thats a steal
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mannys free fajita Wednesday Red Lobster often have certain meals as all you can eat Olive Garden look out for buy one take one home ( one of our favourites great to know you have something in the fridge to micro wave when you get back to the villa after along Park day if you want to eat in
Publix subs amazing value especially if you have the sub of the day
Filled to the brim with stuff even our huge eaters DS1/3 share one with some crisps the rest of us we ask them to make them up in 2/3 sections and cut it
Culvers a new kid on the block but way above Mac Donald's Burger King etc I have the kids portion more than enough for me around $5
DH and I actually shared the bigger fish & chip meal more than enough our DS1 and wife and 2year old GDs shared one fish chips and
A $5 dollar item between 3 and GDs eats for Scotland
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 18, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Mannys free fajita Wednesday Red Lobster often have certain meals as all you can eat Olive Garden look out for buy one take one home ( one of our favourites great to know you have something in the fridge to micro wave when you get back to the villa after along Park day if you want to eat in
Publix subs amazing value especially if you have the sub of the day
Filled to the brim with stuff even our huge eaters DS1/3 share one with some crisps the rest of us we ask them to make them up in 2/3 sections and cut it
Culvers a new kid on the block but way above Mac Donald's Burger King etc I have the kids portion more than enough for me around $5
DH and I actually shared the bigger fish & chip meal more than enough our DS1 and wife and 2year old GDs shared one fish chips and
A $5 dollar item between 3 and GDs eats for Scotland

just checked out the menu, ZERO for Veggies, in this day and age that is strange