Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Jan 19, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
So, you are really swapping a queue at the airport for a queue at DS? We won't be getting up at 7 on our last day so an early check-in wouldn't work for us. Is there usually a long queue at PE check in too by mid-morning?

@kraken - what is airport kerbside check-in dropoff? Its been a while since we have flown from MCO and I've never used this particular facility before.

Thanks
We have done the DS check in 4 times now and every time we are the only ones there... never seen anyone else never mind a queue...! ...usually out the villa at 10 then up to DS for around 10.30

Seemless and so much less hassle than the airport... drop bags then shopping / lunch and into cinema before setting off for airport
Moz is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Hi I was wondering how much of a hassle this is compared to the airport? Do they have trolleys you can use for luggage? Or can you park at the door ? I have never used this before
One thing nobody's mentioned is that this service is only really useful if you're offsite. We used it when offsite and it was handy, but onsite, you check out, put your cases into bell services, either hang about the hotel, or dive to a park for a last blast. Retreive your cases and hop on the magical express. Magical express will get you to the airport "in plenty of time", which translates to a check in queue wasting up a bit of the time you'd otherwise be hanging around. We've always been fine checking in, getting food in the main hall, then going to the gate area.
Old 22 Jan 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks everyone we have it free so it’s an option. I’m still unsure if it would be good for us but these answers have helped. Thank you
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickie
Apprentice Imagineer

Mickie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

We’ve always used it when it’s free with Virgin Holidays. Usually short queues but worth it.

Flying VA but without a package so can use it but I know we have to pay. Not made up my mind if it’s worth paying for but if we do can you just turn up and pay?
Mickie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mickie View Post
Flying VA but without a package so can use it but I know we have to pay. Not made up my mind if it’s worth paying for but if we do can you just turn up and pay?
Yeah just turn up and pay $10 per person
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List