Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 14 Apr 16, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairygothmum
Very Serious Dibber

Question Halloween Horror Night Express Passes?

Hey everyone this one goes out to all you HHN aficionados out there! we last did HHN for one night in 2014 and loved it! my Brother in law (to be at the time of writing this) is a massive horror fan and can't wait to go back.

However in 2014 we vowed to get express passes the next time, as we wasted so much time figuring out what to do that we missed a load of houses I don't know how we go about getting the express passes though as I've googled and no sites seem to sell them so I'd like to know:

1) do we just buy them at the gates or is there a supplier we're missing?

2) How much typically do these cost?

I'd like to try and get them some for an extra wedding present, as I've already paid for their overnight stay at the HRH the night they are doing HHN and this would be the icing on the cake

Thanks for any guidance!
Old 14 Apr 16, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post

the fat passes are a must imo the prices are online we had a 14 day pass but upgraded in the park for one night hhn and fast passes expensive but worth it as you can make every house think we were about $140 each

it was a fantastic night we are going back next year

Edited at 07:58 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 16, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairygothmum
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks for the reply

we already have 14 day 2 park Universal tickets with HHN added, so all we need is the fast passes. I hope they're not $140 just for fast pass, otherwise we're going to have to give that a miss I was hoping they were about $80
Old 15 Apr 16, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fairygothmum View Post
Thanks for the reply

we already have 14 day 2 park Universal tickets with HHN added, so all we need is the fast passes. I hope they're not $140 just for fast pass, otherwise we're going to have to give that a miss I was hoping they were about $80
Price varies quite a lot depending on the date. Saturday's are more expensive than a Thursday for example.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 16, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Also interested in this. Think they go on sale later in the year.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 16, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairygothmum
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post
Price varies quite a lot depending on the date. Saturday's are more expensive than a Thursday for example.
YAY! because we're going on a Thursday so I hope they're not too badly priced
Old 16 Apr 16, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
grumpybri
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Fairygothmum View Post
Thanks for the reply

With the tickets you have you will be able to go Wednesday's, Thursday's and Sunday's so go multiple nights and don't bother with the fast pass.
My top tip would to be in the park late in the afternoon and wait in a holding area. Once they release you you can get 2 or 3 houses done without much wait. When it starts to get busy go to some of the early shows and soak up the atmosphere. Do this over 2 or 3 nights and you will get all houses done easy.
Old 16 Apr 16, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairygothmum
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by grumpybri View Post
With the tickets you have you will be able to go Wednesday's, Thursday's and Sunday's so go multiple nights and don't bother with the fast pass.
My top tip would to be in the park late in the afternoon and wait in a holding area. Once they release you you can get 2 or 3 houses done without much wait. When it starts to get busy go to some of the early shows and soak up the atmosphere. Do this over 2 or 3 nights and you will get all houses done easy.
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately we can't spare anymore than one night at HHN as our itinerary is completely full. we did what you suggested the last time and waited in the holding area and still didn't get everything done as we dithered a lot, I think we'll have more of a game plan this time though!
Old 16 Apr 16, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread