Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Nov 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
nicola-disney15
Excited about Disney

Visit Orlando - 10% off all tickets

Has anyone any experience of buying tickets from Visit Orlando?

They are currently offering 10% off all tickets as part of the Black Friday sales until next Tuesday

4 day park to park Universal Tickets for 3 adults / 1 child is $1025 (approx £770).

Usually buy our tickets from Orlando Attractions but same tickets with them are £828 so a saving of £58 if we buy from Visit Orlando

Anybody used them before?
nicola-disney15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes we have but remember to,add CC fees if you need to
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Seems to be around £20 cheaper than orlando attractions for 5 day base tickets. This will get eaten up by either cc fees or currency conversion fees etc. Plus you need to add tax on.

Looks like $335 for 5 day base but they don’t do international shipping but you can pick up or they deliver to hotels, this is the killer as you can’t then book fast passes 30 days before...

Edited at 11:04 PM.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
nicola-disney15
Excited about Disney

Do they definitely charge credit card fees because I have gone all the way to the payment page and input my credit card details and the price has not increased?
nicola-disney15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 17, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Might be foreign transaction fee for paying in dollars?
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 17, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Great find and thanks for posting. Did you go ahead with purchase?

That's exactly the universal tickets I'm looking for. I would be happy to collect from visitor centre for that saving! Have recently got a Halifax clarity card so cc charges wouldn't be much?

Anyone have experience of having tickets delivered to hotel?

Edited to add: Just remembered, was planning to use Amex card for park tickets, what are their cc charges like?

Edited at 08:24 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 17, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
nicola-disney15
Excited about Disney

From what I can tell there are no credit card fees, just the foreign transaction charge but I will be using my Post Office credit card which doesn't charge for foreign transactions.

I've not purchased yet, going to hang on until tomorrow just in case any other Black Friday sales beat this price.

The tickets you can print at home yourself. I spoke to them using online chat last night and they confirmed they are not vouchers and actual tickets which you can use at the turnstiles.

Hope that helps 😊

Edited at 08:51 AM.
Old 23 Nov 17, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Hi Nicola yes thanks that's good to know you can print them yourself.

Good idea to hold off til tomorrow, I know undercover tourist are revealing deals then, wait n see if can better VO's price...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 17, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
nicola-disney15
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Yes that's what I am waiting for too, Undercover Tourist prices are already very competitive so thinking there sale prices could be even better, see what tomorrow brings x
Old 23 Nov 17, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nicola-disney15 View Post
Has anyone any experience of buying tickets from Visit Orlando?

They are currently offering 10% off all tickets as part of the Black Friday sales until next Tuesday

4 day park to park Universal Tickets for 3 adults / 1 child is $1025 (approx £770).

Usually buy our tickets from Orlando Attractions but same tickets with them are £828 so a saving of £58 if we buy from Visit Orlando

Anybody used them before?
I'm guessing this ticket doesn't include Volcano bay?
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List