Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Jan 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Where are you flying from. Just checked min and it’s the same?
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

I just checked our flight (doing a dummy booking) and the flight time going is the same but coming back has changed by 5 mins (no big deal). When I went to the reserve seats bit the outgoing plane was still the same seat arrangement 2-4-2, all economy but the incoming plane has changed to 2-3-2 with PE seats.

This change prompted me to look our our booking reference and actually log on. The seat selection for the incoming flight still shows the original incoming seating plan of 2-4-2. Which do you think will be correct?

Not hugely bothered about our seats but I had selected 2 seats together and one across the aisle for the three of us traveling together thinking at least that was it is only one of us who has to ask another of us to move to be able to get out of the seats.

The booking site layout also has row 9 which I booked as a exit row but I am guessing that as DS is only 11 that we wouldn't be able to sit there and also if it were 3 seats in the middle rather than 4 I would probably prefer to have that reserved.
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJoBell
VIP Dibber

JoJoBell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Where are you flying from. Just checked min and it’s the same?
Manchester 28th May
JoJoBell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
mattyped
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

TC changed our hotel last year without notifying us. Wasn't a small change either. Kissimmee to Lbv. I noticed on a confirmation email they just said we don't use that hotel anymore about 2 months prior. Thanks for the communication. On the plus side. It was a great hotel in a nice area so we've rebooked already.👍
mattyped is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Wooll123
A Guest at All-Stars

Mobile

Same we had a email before Christmas to say the flight time had changed but they didn’t actually change the flight time online till a couple
Of weeks back.
Wooll123 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

All the airlines do it, not just Thomas Cook - it's very common. Some people even have the dates of their flights changed to the day before or after. I've seen a few like that on here recently. I never get told about my changes either, I just keep an eye on my booking for changes.

Edited at 07:59 PM.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

We queried this in store at the weekend. My original flight is still showing up on my booking on their system. They explained that they won't get the change until a couple of weeks before we travel. Then they will let us know. My online account says the new flight.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Decks09
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Ours has been changed from 12pm to 9.40am, not that Im complaining but Ive had no notification of any changes.luckly we only go in July xx
Decks09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
First timer loz
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by Decks09 View Post
Ours has been changed from 12pm to 9.40am, not that Im complaining but Ive had no notification of any changes.luckly we only go in July xx
I’ve checked my flight times and they have been changed from 12 to 9:40 am as well, although we don’t go u til October ! Better flight times for me though so I’m happy (if they stay the same! )
First timer loz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

I got an email from them just before Xmas saying our seats have had to be changed but when I logged in, the seats we had were still available! They were locked on the website and wouldnt let me change back so I had to phone and spent almost 2 hours on the phone trying to sort it. Eventually got our seats back and when I logged into my credit card, they had refunded me the cost of the seat selection.

Just logged in now, and our flight time has changed from 10.15 to 11.55. No email or notification. And there is now only one flight out on the day we leave, from two flights when we first booked.
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List