Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jan 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you everyone😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SMAX View Post
You are correct for morning EMH. But they are open for evening EMH.
Oh is this new? As I remember Splash Mountain and BTM closing at regular park close before! (Or is it that the land stays open but the rides close? It's been at least a couple of years since I've done MK evening EMH...)
Old 18 Jan 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
Oh is this new? As I remember Splash Mountain and BTM closing at regular park close before! (Or is it that the land stays open but the rides close? It's been at least a couple of years since I've done MK evening EMH...)
I haven’t been for ten years and I’m sure we did SM y BTM in EMH evenings
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Sorry to jump on the thread- having looked at the busy day guide it tells you to avoid the parks with EMH - do others not agree with this then? We didn't feel the need to do any last trip as we went in November, but we go mid August this year so would be good to hear people's opinions that have done EMH at that time? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Sorry to jump on the thread- having looked at the busy day guide it tells you to avoid the parks with EMH - do others not agree with this then? We didn't feel the need to do any last trip as we went in November, but we go mid August this year so would be good to hear people's opinions that have done EMH at that time? Thanks in advance for your thoughts!
The busy day guide is geared towards offsite guests. If you hover over the not recommend park, it will tell you that an onsite guest should use EMH hours.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
The busy day guide is geared towards offsite guests. If you hover over the not recommend park, it will tell you that an onsite guest should use EMH hours.
Great, thank you - will make sure the plan takes this into account! 👌
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Personally gonna use it to hit rides at MK that I don’t care to book a fast pass for... and don’t care to wait in a long queue for either.

Pirates, Peter Pan, Small World etc

Then fast pass rides I really wanna do, and then pick up what ever is left through extra fast passes later.

So at Studios I’ll use this logic for star tours or toy story mania... DAK the safari if I’ve managed to get those pandora fast passes, Epcot spaceship earth.

Stuff I want to ride, hate queuing for but they don’t hit my top three fast pass picks.

Edited at 09:18 AM.
adreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List