Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jan 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve done them all and am not a massive water park fan personally. My personal favourite is Typhoon Lagoon as I enjoy the wave pool more than slides and it’s a great wave pool! When I had 5-10 year olds I’d have said Blizzard Beach as their tween play area is amazing for them. Ages 10-14 I might have said Aquatica for their maxing fast rapids. I personally don’t care for Volcano Bay.
Old 18 Jan 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyExplorer View Post
It all depends on what ‘type’ of waterpark you would like to experience because they offer different styles, what I mean by that is BB in my opinion has more flume attractions whereas TL is a more relaxed park (which I prefer).
I'm with you as regards TL - I love it. It's the place I go to for a break from the main parks. On one of my visits in September I spent 2 hours on the lazy river in one go! One of the lifeguards noticed!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
TL. Went to. BB once , never again
Same here. I spent an hour there. Didn't like all the white paint so left, never to return. I love TL's theming and general vibe.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kylali
Apprentice Imagineer

Not been to VB yet, went to Aquatica once and never been back. Did not like it at all. Love TL and BB, think BB slightly more.
kylali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We like TL slightly more than BB but prefer them both to the other water parks.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Love VB - but we were onsite so had early entry so got there before the crowds, it’s vibe is so relaxing and it helps that everything is so new. Didn’t enjoy TL at all, mainly due to having a rubbish day when we were there and my daughter bashing her elbows in the bottom of the wave pool & spending ages in first aid to stop them from bleeding, so I can’t really judge it properly. We love aquatica expedxiallh roas rapids, they’re hilarious, wasn’t busy and it was a gorgeous hot day we all enjoyed! Haven’t done BB yet! My kids are 13 nearly & 11 and they prefer VB & aquatica

Edited at 09:02 AM.
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Dilovesflorida
Very Serious Dibber

I’m not a water park person but we went to VB last September and was converted. Lots of fun things to do and I liked their wave pool better than TL.
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
I'm looking forward to going to TL again as we haven't been since 2001! DD has never been to this one (it was always closed for maintenence as we used to go Jan/Feb) but we really enjoy BB and AQ.

Not been to VB yetso can't comment
Old 20 Jan 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

My dd (7) has been watching all the water park videos on YouTube.

I feel we will be going to all of them, repeatedly
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
KateD
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Aquatica is my fave followed by volcano bay
KateD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List