Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Jan 19, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

FP+ "Tier 1" questions

Hi,
On our check out day we plan to go to EPCOT in the morning before we leave (since we are staying at BC and it will be convenient, we will have already visited EPCOT another day). I am thinking to try and get a FP for Soarin'.
Now, I understand how you can make 3 FP+ reservations per day and once all three are used, you can make more on a one-by-one basis if there is any availability. I also know you can only make one FP+ in advance for either Soarin', TT or FEA (Tier 1 rule).
So my question is (and I hope this makes sense):
Assuming we have done TT, Mission:Space and Spaceship Earth (and rope dropped FEA) on our first visit, and weren't bother about doing Mission:Space or Spaceship Earth again, could I just make one FP for our check out day for Soarin' and then once we have ridden it, would we be allowed to make a second FP for either TT or FEA? Or would that not work, would we need to make three FPs and only once they are used to try for TT or FEA?
Thanks
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
No, you would need to still make 2 tier 2 FP and either use them or let them expire.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
No, you would need to still make 2 tier 2 FP and either use them or let them expire.
ok, great thanks
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Robsie71
Apprentice Imagineer

Once you have scanned into your first FP+ the hour before the next restriction no longer applies, so you could then pull one of your other 2 FPs forward to immediately and then once in the queue for that pull the third forward to get to a Tier 1 faster than 3 hours. Its possible to get all 3 FP's used within an hour if you are not fussy what the other 2 rides will be (i.e. book what is available earliest)
Robsie71 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Just out of curiosity, are FPs for TT likely to be available on the day?
Old 21 Jan 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
It’s not impossible but no, it’s not likely. We have managed to get a Soarin’ one on the day but never TT. We tend to do single rider.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
It’s not impossible but no, it’s not likely. We have managed to get a Soarin’ one on the day but never TT. We tend to do single rider.
Thanks, that's what I figured. I'm going to pre-book FP for TT and do Soarin in EMH or rope drop
Old 21 Jan 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
Probably not (although it might depend on how early in the day you look and how busy the park is that day).

Looking at the Fastpass+ Availability Page here on the DIBB, there are no fastpasses available for TT for later today. It is currently 10:45am in Florida.

However, there are fastpasses available for tomorrow, but only in the afternoon.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
We always do TT single rider,we are 3 adults however but everything we just walk straight on!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Keep an eye on the single rider wait time for Test Track. That's your best bet.

Having said that if you're persistent with checking for fastpasses I think there's a good chance you'll get one for TT - I've never had much of an issue if I spend a few minutes refreshing the fastpass availability.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List