Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 9 Apr 16, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
beautygilmore
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile 14 nights, 15 days

We want to go Disney the day we land, but also the day we fly home. Technically the day we fly home is the 15th day as were there for 14 nights and 15 days and we have the 14 day ultimate ticket, will we have to pay? There are some days in the middle where we won't be going to a park. I've seen some people say they got to do both without paying extra.

Next Trip
2016: Old Key West
beautygilmore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 16, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beautygilmore View Post
We want to go Disney the day we land, but also the day we fly home. Technically the day we fly home is the 15th day as were there for 14 nights and 15 days and we have the 14 day ultimate ticket, will we have to pay? There are some days in the middle where we won't be going to a park. I've seen some people say they got to do both without paying extra.
There are a lot of threads about this. Quite a few people have said they have done what you're asking without paying, so you should be ok.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 16, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweetie Babes
VIP Dibber

Sweetie Babes's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 32

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
I don't know what time you'll be flying in, but if you don't even get checked in until gone 8pm (pretty standard unfortunately) there won't be any time to go to a park the same night anyway. In that case, the problem won't arise - activate the following morning and you'll have your full 14 days to include your last day before flying home.
Nov03: 14nts Travelodge/ Feb05: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Aug06: 10nts HI Sunspree/ Apr08: 10nts villa White Oak Circle/ Feb11: 14nts condo Sweetwater Circle/ Feb12: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb13: 10nts condo Sweetwater/ Feb14: 7nts CBR/ Mar15: 14nts AoA/ Nov15: 7nts OKW(DVC)/ Aug16: 2nts BLT/ 6nts AKL/ Sep17: 8nts OKW/3nts BLT/ Sep18: 1nt GFV/9nts OKW/ Feb19: 5nts POR/3nts GFV/ Feb20: 8nts AKL/ Apr22: 3nts OKW/8nts GFV / May23: 9nts BLT / Apr24: 14nts villa Seasons Blvd
Sweetie Babes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 16, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

By the time you land, find where your staying, unpack and find your bearings you will be knackered! Find somwhere to eat and be in bed soon after! Doesnt sound very exciting, but you will be ready to head off early next day. I think quite often people underestimate how they will feel on landing, by the time youve collected luggage, immigartion and customs you'll be exhausted. Remeber body clock will be five hours ahead of actual time.
Bootrip2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 16, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
beautygilmore
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Thanks guys however this will be my 10th to Disney so I know how tiring the travelling is. We sleep on the plane to combat this. We get in quite early and its EMH at magic kingdom until 1am so we are considering it depends on how we feel.

Hopefully this ticket trick works!

Next Trip
2016: Old Key West
beautygilmore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobound
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It's 14 days from day of first use so technically you get 1+14 days on the ultimate tickets. We have done this twice and used the tickets on the 15th day with no problems at all.
orlandobound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We're hoping to do this in August as we're there for 16 nights. I have read a few times now from the people on here who've been able to do this that you need to have a day in the holiday where you don't use the disney tickets at all.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 16, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
SaratogaSp2015
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by orlandobound View Post
It's 14 days from day of first use so technically you get 1+14 days on the ultimate tickets. We have done this twice and used the tickets on the 15th day with no problems at all.
Did you have to leave a non-park day in the 14 days in order to make it work on the 15th day?
SaratogaSp2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 16, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandobound
Excited about Disney

No - as far as I know it is 14 consecutive days from day of first use - so 15 consecutive days altogether. I don't think the ticket will work on the 16th day so leaving a gap of a day in the middle won't make any difference. The 21 day ultimates are not much more than the 14 day tickets so might be worth it if you think you are going to use it for 16 days. But I'm no expert so I'm open to correction on this!

To be honest, on our first trip we did Disney 12 out of the 14 days - not 12 full days but half days/evenings etc as we wanted to see it all. On our second trip we went maybe 6 or 7 days including waterparks. Next time I am going to get the MYW tickets. We stayed on site the first time for 5 days but wouldn't do that again and we are not die-hard Disney fans. We like Universal and IOA and would like to see a bit more of Florida than just Orlando.
orlandobound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 16, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
disney princes
Helping Mickey

if you check on MDE the days you can entre the parks are highlighted.
We thought our tickets expired on our last full day, but when I went onto MDE, the flying home day was highlighted so we booked fastpasses and off we went to the park.
Hope this helps.

Serena
disney princes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread