Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 16 Apr 16, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Queen_Elsa
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JayPR View Post
Code MSE5 still in use,we used it the other day when ordering our tickets for next year
Ooh that's good, I'm planning on buying my tickets from them this year, they are the cheapest so I'll go with them, and they're reall tickets too.

Port Orleans Riverside 2014
Caribbean Beach 2015
Caribbean Beach 2016
Caribbean Beach 2017... Now Animal Kingdom Lodge
Queen_Elsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
carpetman0569
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Just received my tickets from Orlando attractions this morning. Recon ADT are better presented with folder etc but with theses being £73 cheaper and doing the same job, I can live with that.
carpetman0569 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Demonwar
Very Serious Dibber

Code MSE5 still in use,we used it the other day when ordering our tickets for next year.Knocked £25 off our ticket price
Yeah was good for us too. I've done so well for tickets this year. Early bird on DC/Seaworld tickets and then Orlando Attractions tickets for the Disney/Universal switchers, glad they are real tickets remember the hassle in queuing for them last time.

Oh another thing. It might of just been me, they did take a while 2 weeks to come through but I wasn't worried. Think they may prioritise on when you are leaving.

And you may need a printer if you want any of the other 'free' vouchers they offer, they are web based and accessed via your email login.

Edited at 01:21 PM.
Demonwar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Queen_Elsa View Post
Ooh that's good, I'm planning on buying my tickets from them this year, they are the cheapest so I'll go with them, and they're reall tickets too.
Free memory maker included with Disney Tixs but offer expires 20 th April.mind you it may well be there will be some other offer after that date

Originally Posted by carpetman0569 View Post
Just received my tickets from Orlando attractions this morning. Recon ADT are better presented with folder etc but with theses being £73 cheaper and doing the same job, I can live with that.
Much the same,presentation becomes irrelevant when you factor in the saving

Originally Posted by Demonwar View Post
Yeah was good for us too. I've done so well for tickets this year. Early bird on DC/Seaworld tickets and then Orlando Attractions tickets for the Disney/Universal switchers, glad they are real tickets remember the hassle in queuing for them last time.

Oh another thing. It might of just been me, they did take a while 2 weeks to come through but I wasn't worried. Think they may prioritise on when you are leaving.

And you may need a printer if you want any of the other 'free' vouchers they offer, they are web based and accessed via your email login.
Time for us doesn,t matter as were a year away from going

Yeah remember last year the free vouchers you had to print off.Personally find plenty free/ money off vouchers in the hotel and at Tourist Information on I- D
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Demonwar
Very Serious Dibber

Free memory maker included with Disney Tixs but offer expires 20 th April.mind you it may well be there will be some other offer after that date
Think they are on all ultimates through 2017 now as well.
Demonwar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 16, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Demonwar,

Poor use of the word expires on my part...but suppose we are both correct as memory maker is indeed included in ultimates and bundles through 2017 but only if purchased before 20 th April 2016

Memory maker is only included

Our 2016 Disney Tickets (and 2017 tickets purchased bfore the 20th April 2016) also include Disney's Memory Maker - Have your magical holiday moments captured - without anyone having to step out of the picture to take it. Enjoy all the Disney PhotoPass photographer pictures you want during your stay, including attraction photos. You'll get digital copies to share, download and keep fore
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 16, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
agj202
Dancing with Tink'

Mobile

Great price and quick delivery of discovery Cove tickets. .approx 7 day delivery and good communication
agj202 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MrBrownstone
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Having deal with Attraction Tickets Direct in the past I prefer to use them. Gave them a quick call and they price matched Orlando Attraction Tickets.
MrBrownstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 16, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread