Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Oct 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
I'm late to reading this one, been very busy recently.

Seemed like such a good start to the day, amazing how the stress can build over simple things. Nothing worse than the realisation of forgetting something.

At least you got all settled and sorted at the premier Inn eventually.
Lovely to see you. I know what you mean about being busy 😒 joys of adulthood. Hope your all well and there's a Mad Hatter trip in the pipeline 😉

We did although next time I am hoping for a much more chilled travel day 😂 the kids will be at school till we leave so it should be much better but we will see haha xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Lovely to see you. I know what you mean about being busy 😒 joys of adulthood. Hope your all well and there's a Mad Hatter trip in the pipeline 😉

We did although next time I am hoping for a much more chilled travel day 😂 the kids will be at school till we leave so it should be much better but we will see haha xx
The joys of moving house too haha. Stressful isn't even the word. We are getting there now though, hope you're all well too.

Our trip next year is still up in the air what with TC issues. Fingers crossed though.

I can imagine you are haha. Hopefully make it all that but easier for you.

Looking forward to reading more of your trip report very soon.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
The joys of moving house too haha. Stressful isn't even the word. We are getting there now though, hope you're all well too.

Our trip next year is still up in the air what with TC issues. Fingers crossed though.

I can imagine you are haha. Hopefully make it all that but easier for you.

Looking forward to reading more of your trip report very soon.
I really don't envy you at all That's good, we are thank you.

I'll keep everything crossed for you coz I'd love another trip report and see how the boys are xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
PixieFairies
VIP Dibber

Isnt it great to have to time to yourself and enjoy many cups of tea lol. Its so relaxing. The stress of those first few moments driving off knowing you forgot something, but so nice of that group to help Noah out with the ear defenders. Thats one way of saving a few by sneakily getting ye all into the 1 room. I'd do the same if i could and theres 6 of us. My 4 kids would all fit sideways in the bed lol. Can i ask where do you get those scentsy plush toys. My 5 year old was diagnosed with DCD & SPD, he is suffering very badly and is on a sensory diet. I think this would be so nice for him along with a weighted blanket. Cant wait to read more.
PixieFairies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 19, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PixieFairies View Post
Isnt it great to have to time to yourself and enjoy many cups of tea lol. Its so relaxing. The stress of those first few moments driving off knowing you forgot something, but so nice of that group to help Noah out with the ear defenders. Thats one way of saving a few by sneakily getting ye all into the 1 room. I'd do the same if i could and theres 6 of us. My 4 kids would all fit sideways in the bed lol. Can i ask where do you get those scentsy plush toys. My 5 year old was diagnosed with DCD & SPD, he is suffering very badly and is on a sensory diet. I think this would be so nice for him along with a weighted blanket. Cant wait to read more.
It really is, sometimes you really need that they were a god send honestly.

I'm all about the savings. We top and tailed Noah and Thomas (Thomas is small for his age so they easily fit in)

The Minnie Mouse Scentsy Buddy I got myself (I'm a consultant) Noah loves it and has a new one (a dog called Patch) he likes some of the scents, but some are too overpowering for him. They really help keep him calm as it's familiar scent and item if that makes sense? Oh bless him, I hope your getting some help and support. I've found support groups to be a massive help as we were kind of thrown to the wayside after the diagnosis

I hope you enjoy the blogs and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask x