Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Sep 20, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Urban dictionary - names

Ever looked up your name on the Urban Dictionary? It appears to be very accurate 😉
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I just googled mine and no way can I print it here but as apparently women get Mo£%t around me and I have a very (well lets just leave it there ) - gave me a laugh tho
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve never even thought to do this!

Mine is pretty much spot on (obviously &#128521, the only minor inaccuracy is around the athletic ability 😂

RachaelC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

I shall check mine before I post! 🤭
And I'll check Megaflyers too as he won't share.

Edited at 10:35 AM.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
I just googled mine and no way can I print it here but as apparently women get Mo£%t around me and I have a very (well lets just leave it there ) - gave me a laugh tho
I’ve just read yours 😂 very true - you do make me laugh 😉
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
That’s so funny, really cheered me up this morning !

This is mine

A very pretty, bright, kind and caring girl with a fat ass, she can be a bit too honest sometimes. Lynda can catch "anyone" attention she can also be very demanding and bossy, but only when she has to be. She has the cutest laugh ever and she is one of the most focused person you will know. She dosen't like fake people. Mark my words! , "any boy would be super lucky to have her" because she is a very loyal person. She can also sing and dance like an angel!

I definitely can’t sing and have two left feet but I do have a fat ass and can be a bit bossy
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I’ve just read yours 😂 very true - you do make me laugh 😉
And apparently I have poultry that are very dim as in thick ? (Very thick) guaranteed to brighten your day (that’s sweet)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

A beautiful intelligent lady, who is determined to change the world for the greater good. Her incredible smile lights up the room. Her amazing personality and funny charm attracts men and women to want to be friends with her. It also helps that she has a nice rack. She is also one of the most caring people you will ever meet. She is a traveler and well cultured. Most Sues are athletic too. Watch out for this powerhouse, she can be the biggest bitch if you cross her or her loved ones. Sue would make a great teacher, lawyer, or accountant.

No comment!

Edited at 10:46 AM.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
A beautiful intelligent lady, who is determined to change the world for the greater good. Her incredible smile lights up the room. Her amazing personality and funny charm attracts men and women to want to be friends with her. It also helps that she has a nice rack. She is also one of the most caring people you will ever meet. She is a traveler and well cultured. Most Sues are athletic too. Watch out for this powerhouse, she can be the biggest bitch if you cross her or her loved ones. Sue would make a great teacher, lawyer, or accountant.

Athletic. 🙄😂
Very accurate
Old 6 Sep 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Alison's are gods who don't realize how precious they are, and always underestimate themselves. They hide they're true beauty and talents for the one that they fall in love with, although shes always beautiful she tries to keep it to herself and reserve herself for the one. Shes had her trust broken before and won't bring her wonders out until she has full trust within you. Can be a real goddess in bed, (only to the people she feels that deserves to feel her magic). If you mess with her heart you will regret it forever. She has high standards and doesn't put up with fakes or lies, Alison sees right through them. She loves to have a good time. She treats everyones problems as if they were her own, if you come to her for advice shes tries everything she can to solve them. She loves to help everyone and cares for people even more than she cares for herself. She's a sweatheart who can be sensitive at times where she feels helpless. When Alison's at her best she is so incredibly fun and fearless. They're mysterious and have alot more on their minds than you think they do. She's the best friend you will ever have she puts everyone before herself and always understands everyones problems no matter how strange they can be. Take care of your Alison's because she a delicate flower full of undeniable beauty, love, care, passion and sympathy. Shes got your back even if it means making herself look like a fool she'll always be there for you.
"Shes got the light of love and far from the average girl, who is she and where did she come from?"

"Thats Alison and you'll have to get to know her & the answer will come to you."
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List