Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 May 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tumpshies
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Coming home travel clothes

So we all have a plan on what we want to wear flying out so we are florida ready when we arrive. What do you plan for if your comming home in October? we arrive in Manchester at 6am and then getting the train home to edinburgh so no nice comfey heated car nope cold hard platform seatting for us no where to stash a jacket or two. So who would advice me what to pack
Tumpshies is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Leggings to stick under skirt and big cardigan to put over t shirt - the exact reverse of my travelling put clothes. Also UGGs because in theory you don't get hot feet in them.
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tumpshies View Post
So we all have a plan on what we want to wear flying out so we are florida ready when we arrive. What do you plan for if your comming home in October? we arrive in Manchester at 6am and then getting the train home to edinburgh so no nice comfey heated car nope cold hard platform seatting for us no where to stash a jacket or two. So who would advice me what to pack
Pack what you would wear on a cold October day.
One light waterproof jacket or fleece. Assuming you are living in t shirts at the parks why not wear two instead of one. Keep the second in your carry on bag so as not to overheat on the plane., then if the train gets warm it’s easy to take off too.
PPM is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

We pack thermal short sleeve vests to slip on under our T-shirt’s for our journeys home. Nice and lightweight and they take up no room in the cases.
Old 9 May 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Mobile

We always take warm stuff to come back with as we travel nov/December to save space buy a couple of vacuum bags and put your warm stuff in there .
I would be totally grumpy if I’m cold and tired 😁
snowbelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Travel gear is usually tracksuit bottoms for me (and a T-shirt & hoody) not too bad for the train home, I’d bring a light wind proof jacket as well and make sure to pop some socks and trainers on (I usually wear flip flop/saddles till I hit the airport)
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Same as travelling out - trainers, jeans, vest top, long sleeve shirt and fleece/hoodie. We just change at the airport.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

I wear much the same going out and coming back. Flat shoes/leggings and a nice floaty yoga top with a hoody. I like to be nice and cosy and loose due to bloating up in the air...
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie18 View Post
I wear much the same going out and coming back. Flat shoes/leggings and a nice floaty yoga top with a hoody. I like to be nice and cosy and loose due to bloating up in the air...
can Ia sk where you get a floaty yoga top from? they sound bliss to come home in.
snowbelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

I think it was Matalan or Debenhams its a lovely deep pink colour and it feels like wearing pjs... it was great on our night flight home. I will look it out and send you a pic.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List