Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 8 Feb 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Radel
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Universal Hotel Booking- Hard rock or Royal Pacific Resort

We are looking to book into Hard Rock or Royal Pacific Resort in August for 1 night in order to take advantage of the express pass
Can anyone recommend any websites to book through. Travel Republic seems to be the cheapest but we've never used them before
Thanks for any help/advise
Radel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Travel Republic are fine, I've used them many times over the years for different things. As for the hotels... both are lovely, I would just go for the cheapest.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Vickyvoo
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I am after similar advice actually please

We went one night at either RPR or HR with probably three days worth of tickets.
Can anyone give any advice on the cheapest way to do this please? TIA
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

It's worth checking BA for hotel only, I got a real bargain from them for Hard Rockin 2015, think I just dropped lucky. For Royal Pacific last October Expedia consistently came out cheapest, and with no cancellation fee either.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Mobile

I have used travel bag a few times, they are always the cheapest when I go to book.
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveLeith
Very Serious Dibber

I second the others use a search engine such as Trivago etc and that’ll bring up the cheapest companies, just make sure taxes are included when comparing prices.

I’d use whichever company is cheapest & go to whichever of the Universal hotels are the cheapest as you’ll not spend that much time it in.

PS, if you have Tesco club vouchers you can use these for 3 x value via Hotels.com and it’ll bring the price down a little.
Old 8 Feb 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Radel
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Just found it cheaper at Travelbag but can't find their cancellation policy just in case prices change significantly
Radel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

IMO the universal hotels with Express are all excellent and you cannot go wrong with any of them (especially for a one night stay)

If staying for longer - Portofino is the best of the 3 in terms of the rooms / the pools / the theme / the facilities, thought it is the furthest from the parks

My family prefer RPR to Hard Rock though not by much = both excellent

(Travelbag is very good on price but their cancellation policy is not as good as the likes of Expedia)
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Also remember if you have Tesco clubcard vouchers, you can exchange them for hotels.com vouchers to help reduce the cost. We used ours to book 2 nights club level at HRH for £270 (used £300 worth of vouchers) for this August.
Old 10 Feb 20, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
kadiekaismummi
Very Serious Dibber

You can also try myamericaholiday.co.uk, my daughter found a good price with them & booked reviews were good too