Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jun 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
stupet11
Imagineer

Select a Date: View a calendar and choose one of the available dates for your visit.
Select a Theme Park: Park hours will be displayed for your convenience.
Select a Time: This is the time that you can visit the park.

The time sis a real issue - how long will that be?

I was pressure into paying for our 14 day tickets in full early so they would be available for next year, and getting a much watered down version now.

I don't know for sure all 5 of use will be able to go by June 28th.

It's just a heap more load of stress.
2012 Fairfield Inn IDrive 2013 Highland Reserve 2014 Old Key West 2015 Old Key West / Fantasy World 2016 New York / Cypress Pointe 2016 Cane Island 2017 Old Key West 2018 Port Orleans Riverside 2019 Keys / Cruise / Rosen Inn IDrive 2022 Port Orleans Riverside 2023 Idrive / Cruise 2023 Universal Dockside
stupet11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I think some of you guys are getting mixed up, or perhaps it's me I could easily be wrong.

But my understanding of the park reservation system was that it could only be booked 60 days out, like FP used to be for on site guests.

I didn't think when it goes live it was going to be for bookings for next year. So I don't think all of you with reservations for next year need to worry about linking bookings etc to MDE yet.

Like I said I may be wrong but I'm sure I read that it's not bookings for every date just 2 months and so will roll on 1 day at a time from them. Maybe there's been another update that I've missed though cos there seem to be a lot of you thinking the same thing and I've just got in from school so I've not kept up with everything today.
You may well be right but I can't see any mention of 60 days anywhere. Surely that would mean the end of 180 day adrs for good if it wasn't temporary.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
HolidaySi
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hello - please can I check if I need to do anything as not clear at all. We moved our resort booking from this to next August and at the moment the reservation is not linked to MDE and cast member said could take a while. Do I need to go online from 20 June and reserve parks for next August?! Ta
HolidaySi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisTUK
I want to go now!

Mobile

We’ve booked a Disney hotel with tickets for April 2021 through TUI. How do we link our tickets to the MDE so far in advance, do they provide the codes this early on?
ChrisTUK is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Lucky you got through! I can’t as they’ve closed the queue line😫
Same here, I'll be on to them first thing though, this is a nightmare, why not give us the initial update a week sooner then we would all have had time to be linked and fine. I changed a week tomorrow, had initial invoice, cancellation invoice for old booking but nothing since
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Lucky you got through! I can’t as they’ve closed the queue line😫
I got cut off first time and phoned back and got through
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dan's Mum View Post
Not sure I like being quite as reliant on my mobile phone. Magic bands made life so much easier especially as I don't normally take my phone to the water parks. Another revenue generation method by Disney.

Dee x
I agree. What about rides were you’re not allowed to take anything on?

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jun 20, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
You may well be right but I can't see any mention of 60 days anywhere. Surely that would mean the end of 180 day adrs for good if it wasn't temporary.
I wish it were right but also can't see any mention of it being 60 days, just that you pick a slot to be in the park and that's your time there... wonder how long they will give us

We go in March and I'm heartened by them saying they hope hopping can make a comeback so are still selling it for 2021. I know this is all them being cautious and I understand it but it's not fair to open the system so soon after the UK announcement, they must have known most of us wouldn't be linked.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
steve30
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I think this means any date up to Sept 26th 2021:

“Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility or ticket eligibility window”
steve30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I think some of you guys are getting mixed up, or perhaps it's me I could easily be wrong.

But my understanding of the park reservation system was that it could only be booked 60 days out, like FP used to be for on site guests.

I didn't think when it goes live it was going to be for bookings for next year. So I don't think all of you with reservations for next year need to worry about linking bookings etc to MDE yet.

Like I said I may be wrong but I'm sure I read that it's not bookings for every date just 2 months and so will roll on 1 day at a time from them. Maybe there's been another update that I've missed though cos there seem to be a lot of you thinking the same thing and I've just got in from school so I've not kept up with everything today.
This is what I thought would be more sensible, but from the wording of the announcement it seems to be all dates up to September 2021! I'm just going to see how all this goes before booking any holiday for next year...