Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 10 Aug 20, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
anniee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
Thanks for posting. Looks great. Which has been your favourite menu out of the ones that you have tried?
I would say this one. I've had Middle Eastern, Catalonia, Paris and Mad Hatter Tea Party.
Old 10 Aug 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We've just eaten at a local pub - steak and ale pies, chips and peas and a pint cost £10.40 for the two of us. Absolute bargain and real comfort food

We're off out to Hickory's Smokehouse later
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

We went to Costa this morning, 2 drinks and two bacon rolls for 4.50 cannot complain. Forgot to take a pic until it was too late. Did try five guys for a late lunch but the q was huge outside, it was packed so didn't even get out of car.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

We are off to Hickory’s for our tea tonight😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Currently queuing for Wagamama. 🤤
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

We've just been to Branfords at Caister on Sea and had a lovely meal. Managed to do it as a walk up too by coming in early. Saved the full £40 for 4 of us.

mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Golf club again tonight for the two of us. No pics as I forgot. I had beef pot roast with mash, roasted root veg and broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Followed by dark chocolate torte with strawberries, chantilly cream and passion fruit coulis. DH had lemon sole goujons, chips and salad followed by apple crumble and custard.

Booked again for next Monday. I will be the size of a bus soon
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

Hickory's Smokehouse this evening. We shared nachos for starter, I had a hot dog and hubby had Jacob's ladder (short ribs). I was driving so had peach iced tea which was gorgeous, reminded me of USA!

Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 20, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sunsetlakes
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
No pics but we went to Yeomans on Sunset Walk last night. I had Bangers and Mash, Rob had Fish and Chips and we both had bottomless mimosas - yum
sunsetlakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Oops another Costa for us!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List