Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 Oct 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
shack69
Imagineer

Robbing a bank for money i think would be a problem as that guy up the road with a shot gun would just wait outside and take your money and your life.
Letting some animals out sounds good , but who will feed them.
Personally I would not participate as the purge is a system set up to enhance the life of the rich and powerful whilst removing the drains on society from the world.
Just because something is not illegal does not mean its not right.
But in the spirit of the thread. I would take all the police information on drug dealers, thiefs etc and visit their houses and ensure they could not do it again.
shack69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shack69 View Post
Robbing a bank for money i think would be a problem as that guy up the road with a shot gun would just wait outside and take your money and your life.
Letting some animals out sounds good , but who will feed them.
Personally I would not participate as the purge is a system set up to enhance the life of the rich and powerful whilst removing the drains on society from the world.
Just because something is not illegal does not mean its not right.
But in the spirit of the thread. I would take all the police information on drug dealers, thiefs etc and visit their houses and ensure they could not do it again.
I must admit I couldn’t actually think of any law I would want to break, and even the breaking lockdown to see my children reply I gave added the clause if it were safe to. I guess I just wouldn’t make a very good criminal 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

I'd kidnap Boris Johnson and get him a decent haircut, as a companion I'd also kidnap Kier Starmer and ruffle his hair.

Forcing them into some compromising position and getting it on video would be my next task. I could then live off the proceeds for the rest of my life with the blackmail money.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
I'd kidnap Boris Johnson and get him a decent haircut, as a companion I'd also kidnap Kier Starmer and ruffle his hair.

Forcing them into some compromising position and getting it on video would be my next task. I could then live off the proceeds for the rest of my life with the blackmail money.
You can't compromise Boris he's shameless!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
JohnD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by the_weird_one View Post
Release the Lions, Tigers and Kimodo Dragons from London Zoo into the Houses of Parliament and let them go Jumanji on the MP's
You need a few rabid honey badgers in there, too.

It is hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.
JohnD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
the_weird_one
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
You need a few rabid honey badgers in there, too.

This needs to be a thing, the world would be a lot easier to deal with if the people causing others to have anxiety attacks were removed.
the_weird_one is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

I’d kidnap NS and relocate her to Greenland somewhere as cold as her personality
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

Turn on the music in bars!
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 20, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
LostPrincess
Serious Dibber

Haven't you seen the films? ! I would hide!
LostPrincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List