Old 9 Jun 14, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Can't believe that your wonderful holiday has come to an end , I have so enjoyed reading it and it has made me so excited for our trip this August. Thanks so much for sharing
juliab is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 14, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
winkie88
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Have loved reading your trippy! I have been back 3 weeks now & i'm still missing it terribly & wanting to start planning again! You look like you had an amazing time with your sister, whats your secret to being women & managing to keep your suitcases 20kg! I was struggling! X
winkie88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 14, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
thewatsons
Apprentice Imagineer

Great last day x
Four Corners 2014 H27
Highlands Reserve 2019 H27
thewatsons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 14, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
disney chic
Imagineer

What a great trip report thanks.

WDW
2000 Allstar movies, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Caribbean beach, 2006 Pop century, 2007 Pop century, 2008 Dolphin and Pop century disney wedding, 2010 Grand Floridian, Pop century Fort wilderness campground allstar music , 2011 Allstar movies, 2013 Art of animation 2014 christmas at All star music

Disneyland Paris march 2014
disney chic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 14, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sorry it's taken me so long to get round to replying to these! Thank you so much for your lovely comments!

Originally Posted by ariel2006 View Post
Yay, you are done that's is NOT a "Yay it's over" just so glad you finished it before I go, it's made the waiting a (little) more bearable! What a fab trip... I hope when my little sis is a bit older we may go together, but, I don't think my Mum would ever let us two go without her! Thanks for a great read (and making me really miss POFQ)
Ahh thank you for your kind words! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed reading! Having a sister to go with is the best if you ever get the chance to take that trip hehe.
Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
I have really enjoyed reading along, it has been a really fab trip report.
I may have missed a few days so I am going back to check on that.
Have I missed a pre trippie, is it just the two of you for the next trip, or are Mum and Dad coming?
I hope that your Dad is ok now.
Ahh thank you for your kind words. Hehe no you didn’t miss a pre trippie as I didn’t get round to doing one but I think you might be psychic as we did indeed go with our parents a couple of weeks ago! It will be just the two of us again next August though!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by MinnieMouse07 View Post
Followed all of your trip and absolutely loved it, thankyou for sharing it with us
Xxx
Ahh thank you for your kind words. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
Great last day but not so great flight home. I was thinking of trying to reserve seats in the bubble but I'm not so sure now reading this. Off to find the rest of your report, thank you for posting.
Ahh I hope I haven’t put you off as we were just very unlucky! We sat in the bubble on the way out in May and had a fab flight so it really just depends who else is up there! Either way I hope you have a great flight!
Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Awww I'm so sad your report is over, really enjoyed reading it

You bought some lovely bits in DTD, the last day is always depressing though.

Your flight home sounds terrible, I can't believe that guy in the row in front of you

Also sorry to hear about your dad but glad to hear he is ok

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us, fab report!
Ahh thank you for your kind words. It really is depressing coming home isn’t it! The shopping did help though hehe.
Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your holiday with us.

I've really looked forward to you posting each new day - I'm disappointed it's all over now!

It sounds like you had a wonderful time xxx
Originally Posted by mick View Post
I have enjoyed reading your trippie thanks for taking the time to do it

Such a shame you had a bad journey home

Joan
Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Have really enjoyed your report thanks for sharing. Love the mug you bought.
Thank you for your kind words. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
I'll have to go back and start form the beginning, as I'm sure i probably missed bits out.

Completely agree with you on spending what i've changed to Dollars, though as our trips go by, I'm less worried that I have to, because it just means we need to go back again to spend it.

I also agree on the taking of "last minute photo's", I have some great pictures of riverside that were last minute point and click's with the iPad.

I also like that mug, I always bring a proper mug back, I've got a fair old collection of them now, enough to "archive" the more precious ones.

Lastly, I share the sense of acheivement in using up all the credits, it's hard to do that especially on the first go, as we were worried about running out, then on the last few days it feels like you're doing a "man versus food" challenge to not waste them.
Ahh thank you for your kind words. Haha that’s very true about the dollars! Another excuse to go back!

Ooh I’m the same with mugs! Most of mine are just for display now haha! I’m afraid to break them!

So true about the dining plan credits! We used every credit in May as well! We do love our food though haha.

Thanks for reading

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 14, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by Davidlinzi View Post
Hi there!

NNNNOOOOOO! We don't go till September, so how are we going to cope without one of your reports till then?

Thanks again for another smashing trip report.

Might start again at Day 1 too...

David
Ahh thank you for your kind words! Good news is I’ll be starting my trip report for our May trip soon and as it was only a week I might actually be done by September hehe. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by sully2 View Post
Loved this
Ahh thank you. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
I have been loving your report soo sad it's all over!

What an awful night time flight poor Lauren as well what a rude man. What is it about flights that make people so rude I swear people wouldn't behave like that normally.

Loved all your purchases that minnie bag is gorgeous I am wanting one of those!

Thank you again for taking the time to write this all up its been brilliant.

Xxx
Ahh thank you for your kind words. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed reading along! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by *LEMON-LILLEY* View Post
hi I have really enjoyed your trip report so thank you for takeing the time to do it. cant wait for the next one!
Ahh thank you for your kind words, I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Pobolito View Post
Loved your report! Thanks so much for sharing and taking the time
Originally Posted by The Mortimers View Post
Thank you for this, I really enjoyed your trip report. Can't wait for another. Xx
Originally Posted by gingermoonman View Post
Oh no your last day I have loved your trip report thanks so much for doing one as I know it must be hard sometimes! I have loved it even. Ore as we go in Aug and therefore more interest, looking forward to your summing up etc, you have given me loads of ideas when we go
Such a shame about your journey home it's bad enough without having a flight from hell and your Dad, glad he is ok!
Loved your supermarket sweep around Downtown Disney
Ahh thank you for your kind words. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed reading along and hope it’s given you an idea of what to expect in August with the weather and crowds! Thanks for reading

xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 14, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by little Babbit View Post
so sad that this is the last report but so happy you had such a good holiday it was fab to read and really has made me so excited for our trip in October
We travelled in the bubble last year on both the flight out and return and to be honest I liked it but it did feel a bit cramped and I am only 5ft nothing we did find it peaceful but this is due to nobody annoying us which unfortunately was not the case for you we wont be travelling in the bubble this year but more because DH wont pay to pre book seats and and there is no chance at 24hr check in
Happy to hear your dad was ok and hope to read another trippy from you soon
Ahh thank you for your kind words. I’m sorry to hear you found it cramped in the bubble too, I’m only 5 ft 3 as well and found the same, was stressful trying to sort out where to put our bags and stuff in such a small space. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your trip. Thank you for taking the time to Wiffe it. I would love to go with my sister you look as if you really enjoyed together x
Originally Posted by Rollercolster View Post
What a shame the journey back wasn't what you'd expected and I'm glad your Dad's OK !

I'm the same as you - hate bringing back dollars so always try my hardest to spend what's left at the airport !

Thanks so much for writing what's been another brilliant trip report - it's been so much fun to read from start to finish
Hehe I’m definitely the same, I’d be disappointed to bring money back haha. Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post
Really enjoyed all your reports and video's. A lot of work and an obvious love of Disney World comes shining through - I'm off again in 38 days!
Eek even less time until you go now! Hope you have a brilliant time! Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Cherrypie View Post
Brilliant trippie thanks for taking the time and effort to share it with us!
Cpx
Ahh thank you for your kind words. Thanks for reading along
Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Last day is never a fun one but at least you could go shopping! I really want that CD, will have to buy it next year!

That flight home sounds horrible, not a nice way to end the trip. I'm glad your dad is okay though!

Really loved your trippie, Aimee, thanks for writing it!

xxx
Yeah shopping is probably my favourite last day activity hehe! Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for reading (Keep meaning to message you for WL advice for next year!)

Old 17 Jun 14, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by Yorkie Girl View Post
Your last day made me feel sad - I could really feel your pain brilliant trip though and thanks for sharing it.

I lol'd at your Mums sign at the airport
Ahh last day really is such a depressing one! My mum’s sign did cheer me up though hehe. Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Oh my, what a stressful journey home! Shame

I have really loved reading about your sister adventure!

Thanks for sharing xx
Ahh thank you hun! I need to get round to reading your trippy, you’re speeding along with it! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by mickeysard View Post
We have found the bubble okay going but..not good coming back! so we feel your pain! Glad your Dad was okay and that you can remember what a fantastic time Lauren & you had.
We found exactly the same with the bubble! Much preferred it on the way out in May. Thanks for your kind words. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
you finished, welldone! and thanks for sharing, I've really enjoyed it x
Ahh thank you, sorry I’ve fallen behind with reading your trippy, must catch up soon! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Scruffette View Post
Loved looking at all your purchases. Your Minnie handbag is lovely

Such a shame about your flight home

Glad your Dad is ok
Ahh thank you, it was fun making last minute purchases! Thank you, it was a relief to get off that plane and a relief that our Dad was fine too! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by smedley View Post
Such a shame you had a terrible flight home the chap in front would have received a piece of my mind when he hit Lauren's head tho
I’d have liked to have given him a piece of my mind but I was worried he might hit me or something! We were so angry though! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by Luby-lu View Post
Well done for finishing it! Its been a lovely read :-)
Our night flight in the bubble was very similar last year:-(

Im glad your Dad is ok!

Im looking forward to your Wilderness Lodge pre trippy now :-)
xx
Ahh thank you for your kind words. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience in the bubble too! Thanks for reading

Old 17 Jun 14, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Can't believe that your wonderful holiday has come to an end , I have so enjoyed reading it and it has made me so excited for our trip this August. Thanks so much for sharing
Ahh thank you for your kind words. Have a fantastic time in August! Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by winkie88 View Post
Have loved reading your trippy! I have been back 3 weeks now & i'm still missing it terribly & wanting to start planning again! You look like you had an amazing time with your sister, whats your secret to being women & managing to keep your suitcases 20kg! I was struggling! X
Aww post florida blues suck don’t they! We’re the same after May!
Hehe our secret is not taking very much to begin with and making full use of the 10kg hand luggage allowance. Oh and bringing half empty toiletries with us that we can use up and leave there so we have more space on the way bag haha.
Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by thewatsons View Post
Great last day x
Thank you. Thanks for reading
Originally Posted by disney chic View Post
What a great trip report thanks.
Ahh thank you. Thanks for reading

Old 25 Jun 14, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post

Really brilliant read, well done and thanks for taking the time to write it. Looking forward to the next one!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List