Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 4 Sep 19, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyknowsbest
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Charter travel

Hi everyone
Has anyone used Charter travel for a two centre package holiday to Florida please? Any thoughts on how good they are or whether others might be better? I've had a quote which looks ok just wonder whether their villas/condos are as they say, I.e. the exact one we'd get? They've sent photos of one on AMI which looks lovely so hopefully all would be well.
Thank you all.
mummyknowsbest is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Uptonspark
Excited about Disney

Uptonspark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Can't really help re two centre with Charter, unless you want to count them booking us into a Disney and then Universal hotel on one trip. But I can say that when we have used Charter in the past they were absolutely fine. We are not loyal to any one co and go with the cheapest quote, and they have been that co a couple of times for us.
Uptonspark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Uptonspark View Post
Can't really help re two centre with Charter, unless you want to count them booking us into a Disney and then Universal hotel on one trip. But I can say that when we have used Charter in the past they were absolutely fine. We are not loyal to any one co and go with the cheapest quote, and they have been that co a couple of times for us.
We have used them a few times and they were great, we evwn used one of the xstaff that went by herself. but now do diy.
Old 5 Sep 19, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

I’ve used them for year great company
Old 5 Sep 19, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

I’ve used them once, never again, awful, terrible customer service, wrong information and downright rude.

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
mummyknowsbest
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. We've been to Florida many many times and always done DIY but what with work commitments and other busy stuff I thought I might give Charter a go just to sort it all out in one go!

Xx
mummyknowsbest is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Used Charter,Sean, in 2018, for Disney and universal, excellent. Also booked with them for August 2020, would recommend. My colleague at work has been with them 3 times as well.
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve booked with them this year for a split Universal/Disney stay and so far no problems.
Any questions I’ve had have been answered within 24 hours and the wrong middle name on the booking was changed within the hour from me notifying them it was incorrect.
I’ve been dealing with Richard and Moira.
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Mickeys Mrs
Imagineer

We have used them twice, never had any problems, once we had a villa from them, we choose from a list of villas they provided and that's the one we turned up at. We did not have any issues.

DLP 2002 & 2010
WDW 2003, 2006, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2022, 2023 (solo trip) & 2024
Mickeys Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 19, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
ashesmod
Excited about Disney

ashesmod's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Used them for my honeymoon.

We had multiple stops including internal flights and car hire.

We done New York, Vegas, Yosemite, Napa Valley and San Francisco. They were really great and price was great too. Had no problems thought the holiday
ashesmod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List