Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Sep 20, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

A little bit about you...

Just thought I'd start another boring thread...😆
This is for everyone...

Tell us a bit about you, nothing that you don't want the world to know on here obviously...

What's your likes/dislikes? and what kind of person are you?

I'll start...

I'm a strange one, I'll laugh until I cry, I'll cry with you if you cry...

I believe that laughter is the best
medicine...

I love to love and I have a big heart, so everyone keeps telling me... I'd give you my last Rolo 😃

I speak my mind and get it wrong sometimes... can be sarcastic but I never mean to hurt anyone.

Biggest thing about me is that I could talk you to sleep, chatterbox 😂
My weakness is Crisps... 😋

Come on then you lovely lot, spill your beans ...

Edited at 03:07 PM.
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

i think what i love about being on here is no one knowing me or my character! We can form opinions about each other but can keep changing them!
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
i think what i love about being on here is no one knowing me or my character! We can form opinions about each other but can keep changing them!
Think I ought to bin this thread then? 😕😆
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Just thought I'd start another boring thread...😆
This is for everyone...

Tell us a bit about you, nothing that you don't want the world to know on here obviously...

What's your likes/dislikes? and what kind of person are you?

I'll start...

I'm a strange one, I'll laugh until I cry, I'll cry with you if you cry...

I believe that laughter is the best
medicine...

I love to love and I have a big heart, so everyone keeps telling me... I'd give you my last Rolo 😃

I speak my mind and get it wrong sometimes... can be sarcastic but I never mean to hurt anyone.

Biggest thing about me is that I could talk you to sleep, chatterbox 😂

Come on then you lovely lot, spill your beans ...
OK here goes...

I'm really friendly, honest I am

I love other people

I love how diverse our country is (even though I know it could be better) In fact I love the UK full stop.

I want to discuss everything if I can and I never see it as arguing if someone disagrees with me I think it is quite fun.

I can eat Pickled Onion crisps until the cows come home and I hate Cauliflower and Celery

I'm so proud of my daughters and love them to bits.

When watching soppy films I try to keep my face straight as if I let myself go I just wont stop crying so when I watch its a wonderful life I do so by myself and weep like a baby at the end.
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
OK here goes...

I'm really friendly, honest I am

I love other people

I love how diverse our country is (even though I know it could be better) In fact I love the UK full stop.

I want to discuss everything if I can and I never see it as arguing if someone disagrees with me I think it is quite fun.

I can eat Pickled Onion crisps until the cows come home and I hate Cauliflower and Celery

I'm so proud of my daughters and love them to bits.

When watching soppy films I try to keep my face straight as if I let myself go I just wont stop crying so when I watch its a wonderful life I do so by myself and weep like a baby at the end.
I like pickled onion crisps 👍🙈
Thanks for contributing, I might like your posts better now 😂
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
levtweeney
Imagineer

levtweeney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
I like pickled onion crisps 👍🙈
Thanks for contributing, I might like your posts better now 😂
hahaha Is that you looking for an argument
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by levtweeney View Post
hahaha Is that you looking for an argument
Never 😂
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

For some reason when people first meet me they assume I am a snob, stuck up and/or posh 🤷
Then when they talk to me they think I am actually very down to earth and a chatterbox.
I always try to see the good in people. I am religious, loving and very greedy so I do not share food ! ‘Joey doesn’t share! ’
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I am a huge animal lover and I tend to have more sympathy towards them than humans although I still do care about humans.

I’m sensitive and doesn’t take much to get upset. I have tried to toughen up but it just doesn’t work. I am who I am.

I hate arguments or confrontation.

I might be seen to keep myself to myself, however once I get to know someone I don’t stop talking 🤣

I like to think I’m quite open minded and people can easily change my point of view.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I think I am very friendly. I absolutely love talking to people and will strike up a conversation with anyone, anywhere (much to the embarrassment of my kids!).
I like to help people where I can as no matter how independent and self sufficient some are, everyone needs a helping hand sometimes.
I love olives, the sunshine and walking barefoot. I am convinced I was Mediterranean in a former life!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List