Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 1 Dec 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
OP Pixie Dust
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Sainsbury’s delivery

Hi all

Quick question, Sainsbury’s have listed on the website that Christmas delivery slots have been coming available over the last few days. We have checked every day at different points in the day and the website just says the dates/times are unavailable

Has anyone actually managed to get a delivery slot from the 20th December onwards?
😊

Thank you
OP Pixie Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
fudgie
Imagineer

Yes I have. I've got a delivery pass and was able to book my slot for the 22nd December on the 24th November. I think pass holders were able to book at least a week before other customers which might be why there are fewer slots available now.
fudgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Yes I have one for 23rd Dec but have a delivery pass.
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

Even as a delivery pass customer, booking at 7.30am the day the 23rd opened, I was only just able to get a slot.

Unless, they have reserved slots for other customers I think it is doubtful that any will be available I am afraid.
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

I am a delivery pass holder and wanted and got one for the 22nd December. There was plenty of choice when the slots opened but nothing left at all now.

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
OP Pixie Dust

Thank you

Thank you all for letting me know. 😊
It’s a little frustrating they don’t just put the slots are already full, rather than the day they are meant to be released putting unavailable .

Thank you all again I won’t hold my breath to get a slot now
OP Pixie Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
maznorm
Very Serious Dibber

I have a delivery pass and managed to get a slot no problem but every time I logged in it told me that my delivery slot had expired as though I hadn't checked out.

I'm scared to go back in now in case I lose my slot forever
maznorm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
OP Pixie Dust

Originally Posted by maznorm View Post
I have a delivery pass and managed to get a slot no problem but every time I logged in it told me that my delivery slot had expired as though I hadn't checked out.

I'm scared to go back in now in case I lose my slot forever
Unfortunately we didn’t have a delivery pass and I can understand ppl who did should get priority

Hopefully it will be ok. Did you get a confirmation email?
Old 1 Dec 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MilliesFairy
Proud to wear my Ears

I've just logged on to the app to check whats available and I am showing a lot more available slots if I opt for the saver slot (4 hours) on both the 21st, and 22nd so you might be lucky if you try that. I don't have a delivery pass either.
MilliesFairy is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
OP Pixie Dust

Thank you 😊