Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jul 14, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

diagon alley/today.

quick post as keeping getting logged off,d.a. today at 7. 05am was a 180 min wait for gringotts,appears much more controlled,but they cannot reduce wait times,most people 7 hours have had to wait,trains both ways,walk on, fj , 10 min wait only, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow, well at least it seems guests can enjoy the rest of the park and Diagon Alley! I definitely won't be queueing for ages for Gringotts (we don't have early entry) but as long as I can enjoy the rest of DA then I'll be fine, will just have to book another trip for Gringotts
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
quick post as keeping getting logged off,d.a. today at 7. 05am was a 180 min wait for gringotts,appears much more controlled,but they cannot reduce wait times,most people 7 hours have had to wait,trains both ways,walk on, fj , 10 min wait only, bondy.
Do you think this wait time will be reduced by end of August? We do have early entry but I definitely couldn't wait 7 hours haha
Old 11 Jul 14, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DisneyLove1992 View Post
Do you think this wait time will be reduced by end of August? We do have early entry but I definitely couldn't wait 7 hours haha
id like to find out this as well as we are there at end of august also
Old 11 Jul 14, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post

ooooh DisneyLove1992 have just realised your countdown is the same as mine
Old 11 Jul 14, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

I cannot possibly se how wait time can be reduced without building 4 gringots and another 4 rides, its the bank that is the mauin problem cos its so small,along with ride breaking down on and of,that is understable,given the hammering it has taken, ioa, a little like a graveyard in comparison, only 5/10 min wait times on everything early am that is, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post

I cannot possibly se how wait time can be reduced without building 4 gringots and another 4 rides, its the bank that is the mauin problem cos its so small,along with ride breaking down on and of,that is understable,given the hammering it has taken, ioa, a little like a graveyard in comparison, only 5/10 min wait times on everything early am that is, bondy.
my limit for queuing would be about an hour and a half. If its any longer im afraid it will just have to be another trip back maybe next year
Old 11 Jul 14, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bairn
Serious Dibber

Arrived at 7am & was a supposed 1hr wait, got off the ride at 11:10.

The ride kept breaking down & also it was difficult to tell how much further you had to go or time to take.

Beforehand I would say 90mins would have been the longest I would queue, however because of the early start and lack of info it turned into the marathon.

Ride is good, but ironically very quick!
East coast USA since '92 - Rosen Centre, Wyndham, Marriott World Center, Championsgate Villas, Peabody/Hyatt, Hyatt Grand Cypress, Yacht Club, Beach Club, WDW Dolphin, Animal Kingdom, Gran Destino, Hard Rock, Royal Pacific, Sapphire Falls, Key West, Hollywood Beach, Miami, St Petes, Sandpearl, AMI x24, Caribbean cruises, Smokey Mountains, Nashville.
The Bairn is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

We go in November so we are hoping it will be a bit quieter there is no way I could queue for 7 hours without needing a toilet break
Old 11 Jul 14, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Originally Posted by The Bairn View Post
Arrived at 7am & was a supposed 1hr wait, got off the ride at 11:10.

The ride kept breaking down & also it was difficult to tell how much further you had to go or time to take.

Beforehand I would say 90mins would have been the longest I would queue, however because of the early start and lack of info it turned into the marathon.

Ride is good, but ironically very quick!
I am just wondering if you have an idea of how long the queue might take from certain points, a bit of a difficult question to ask as I don't know the route for the queue but is there any reference points along that route/queue that you could say ok from this point it will take about x amount of minutes.

Edit: I just found this in one of your other posts Bondy, so am I right in thinking if you are near to the bank entrance then it is approx. 90 mins wait from there (providing no breakdowns, the ride I mean not me! ).

Once you are through the Bank you may again be stuck in line. This is because around the corner approx. 50-70 yards down they are taking your photos(in my opinion needlessly-this could be done at the very end of the experience?) From there it is approx. another 60-90 minute wait depending on if the line is moving or not
Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Treehouse, Beach Club, Coronado Springs Resort, Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort, Disneyland Villa's, Aulani

Edited at 07:40 PM.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread