Old 10 Oct 21, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Well Abby, I just caught up on your fabulous trip.

Brilliant that you got away and all hail I salute your cocktail tally!
So lovely to see that you got time to relax and chill out. It looked such a nice place and great location. Really lovely the whole family enjoyed it too.

And wow - off to Rome soon - that will be excellent too, such a beautiful city.

Sorry I missed this at the time. Been awol from the Dibb for a bit. Lots of catching up to do.

Thanks for posting. Been so interesting to see Jamaica in a trippy !
Hope all good with you and you are surviving the first school term ...
Hey Amanda

I hope you're well. Jamaica feels like a long time ago now it's turned cold here. Time relaxing on the beach and drinking cocktails was much needed and we really made the most of the resort life.

We fly to Rome in 2 weeks, fingers crossed none of us catches covid in the meantime. I keep checking and double checking the Italy travel requirements to see if Italy have banned us due to our positivity rates, but as of today they haven't so it is still a goer! It's kind of hard to get excited about a trip when you know there's a chance it may not happen. We will have to all test prior to the flight to get there, so that's another risk. Ah well, if there are no hiccups I'm sure it will be fab.

Take care

A x

Disneyland 1994.
DLP 2000, 2019, 2020.
Orlando 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 (cancelled), 2021 (cancelled).

Jamaican Me Crazy Click here for new trip report

All my old trip reports are here in one place NYC and Orlando 2017, Salzburg 2017, Boston 2017, Orlando 2018, Berlin 2018, DLP 2019, Orlando 2019, Washington DC 2019, DLP 2020.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List