Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 25 Sep 21, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Kram
Trying for More Ears

Windsor Hills private rentals

Hi

Was wondering if anyone has booked through this website before and if it is relatively safe to do so?

I know the website says villas are vetted by resort management but I’m assuming it wouldn’t give me as much protection as a site like VRBO?

Also most the villas listed aren’t on VRBO and there doesn’t seem to be anywhere showing reviews of the villas?
Kram is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
linder
Imagineer

linder's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Following
linder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
PerksP
Imagineer

Yes, absolutely safe. Everyone who advertises has to be a verified owner - the HoA runs this site.

We have just sold our townhouse on Windsor Hills and used to get good rentals from that site.

There is a tab where owners can add their reviews so take a look at the ones who have those in place. Some owners are now avoiding VRBO and Airbnb as they get great return rentals from people who look specifically for Windsor Hills.

Edited at 08:49 PM.
PerksP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Kram
Trying for More Ears

That’s good to know. Never stayed there before but I know it’s close to the parks so now I know this I think I’ll book
Kram is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 21, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
nhyw
Very Serious Dibber

nhyw's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Yes this is correct. I am a current owner at Windsor Hills and also advertise on WHPR. Actually every verified homeowner is given a free listing on the site. However if the homeowner falls behind with their HOA (Home Owners Association) fees then their listing is removed. So that will give you a good idea of where people are at.

Originally Posted by PerksP View Post
Yes, absolutely safe. Everyone who advertises has to be a verified owner - the HoA runs this site.

We have just sold our townhouse on Windsor Hills and used to get good rentals from that site.

There is a tab where owners can add their reviews so take a look at the ones who have those in place. Some owners are now avoiding VRBO and Airbnb as they get great return rentals from people who look specifically for Windsor Hills.

Windsor Hills Retreat Luxury Vacation Home
Located at Windsor Hills Resort, Kissimmee, Florida
www.windsorhillsretreat.com
Luxury 6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom Home with South Facing Pool, Spa and Games Room
Click here to see our Dibb advert or for more photos see our website
State of Florida Resort Dwelling License no. #DWE5917028
nhyw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Not sure about the site but we stayed three times at WH and loved the location and the area in general. Great for I192 and I4 as well

Old 18 Oct 21, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Gutted. I just did a forum search as we wanted to rebook your townhouse for our next holiday as we had such a fab time last Feb. All the best for your future x
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
PerksP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dreamadream View Post
Gutted. I just did a forum search as we wanted to rebook your townhouse for our next holiday as we had such a fab time last Feb. All the best for your future x
Aw, thank you - It was just time for us to come closer to home and I have recommend the new owner to advertise on The Dibb so you never know!
PerksP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 21, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkpoochie
Excited about Disney

Aw, thank you - It was just time for us to come closer to home and I have recommend the new owner to advertise on The Dibb so you never know!
I’ve just searched for you Perksp…. Was looking for the townhouse as we wanted to book again, but it wasn’t coming up on the search. Back to the drawing board
Pinkpoochie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 21, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYALI
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

I have re booked a three-bedroomed Townhouse on a corner plot with splash pool on Windsor Hills for 2023,stayed here 2018 fantastic house with excellent owners,they advertise on here .
DISNEYALI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List