Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Oct 21, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

How much of a saving per ticket on Disney 14 day is the current offer and what’s the difference between Ultimate and Magic? Sorry for not being fully up to date!
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by deano1212 View Post
For anybody who’s interested, they wont honour the new cheaper price, even though the Disney ticket has changed quite substantially I.e no fast passes, no free magic band etc…. May just cancel and lose the deposit and go elsewhere as it will still be cheaper….
Oh that's really strange I rang them today and a really nice guy amended my booking. I had only paid deposit, so got the new price and my Dibb discount, so I'm happy with that

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House at
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
winner3131
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Can’t seem to find the info on the Attraction Tickets website but have a question regarding cancellation. Hopefully we wouldn’t have to cancel but thinking ahead after everything thats happened we’re making sure everything is cancellable with as little financial loss as possible. As i’m self employed and the main holiday payer my work is still not fully up to pre covid levels so there is a slight chance we may end up cancelling if things don’t pick up (hopefully being overly cautious). And this wouldn’t be included in covid cover.

We were looking at the Flex-plus option for booking tickets but wondered if we’d need that if we’d paid a deposit but cancel before paying the balance. Would we only lose the deposit or would we also have to pay the 20% of the ticket price too? If its the 20% we’ll book flex-plus. Just checking our options before booking. Like i say hoping it never comes to this but if the last year has taught me anything its to always have a backup plan!
winner3131 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Manyin
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by winner3131 View Post
Can’t seem to find the info on the Attraction Tickets website but have a question regarding cancellation. Hopefully we wouldn’t have to cancel but thinking ahead after everything thats happened we’re making sure everything is cancellable with as little financial loss as possible. As i’m self employed and the main holiday payer my work is still not fully up to pre covid levels so there is a slight chance we may end up cancelling if things don’t pick up (hopefully being overly cautious). And this wouldn’t be included in covid cover.

We were looking at the Flex-plus option for booking tickets but wondered if we’d need that if we’d paid a deposit but cancel before paying the balance. Would we only lose the deposit or would we also have to pay the 20% of the ticket price too? If its the 20% we’ll book flex-plus. Just checking our options before booking. Like i say hoping it never comes to this but if the last year has taught me anything its to always have a backup plan!
Morning, I had this conversation with them yesterday. If you've paid for the flexi plus insurance and have to cancel for whatever reason all you will lose is the cost of the insurance, so £10pp. They will refund any other monies paid.

DLRP 1995, 2001,05,08
Rodeway Inn 2000, Ramada 2002, Hawthorn Suites 2007,09,10,11
Sheraton Vistana 2013,15 & 19 RI@ Pointe 14/16/17/19/22/23/23 LBV 18/22
LV Mandalay Bay 2011 - MGM 14, - Caesars 15, Luxor 16,17,18(x2), 19
Manyin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Manyin
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mickeyspals View Post
Oh that's really strange I rang them today and a really nice guy amended my booking. I had only paid deposit, so got the new price and my Dibb discount, so I'm happy with that
Me too, I rang them yesterday and was told no, I only booked my tickets last week too. I could cancel and lose the £10pp flexi plus insurance but not sure the saving is worth the hassle.

DLRP 1995, 2001,05,08
Rodeway Inn 2000, Ramada 2002, Hawthorn Suites 2007,09,10,11
Sheraton Vistana 2013,15 & 19 RI@ Pointe 14/16/17/19/22/23/23 LBV 18/22
LV Mandalay Bay 2011 - MGM 14, - Caesars 15, Luxor 16,17,18(x2), 19
Manyin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
winner3131
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Thanks for the info. Ticket deposits all booked. Another tick in the planner!
winner3131 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 21, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
That is strange, thanks for letting me know. We have been told no on two occasions, I wont be using them again once cancelled.
deano1212 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Great offer, have just booked ours, using Dibb discount. Now my little brain is doing overtime wondering if the black friday deals will make me wish I hadn’t bought now!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Great offer, have just booked ours, using Dibb discount. Now my little brain is doing overtime wondering if the black friday deals will make me wish I hadn’t bought now!
I did mine yesterday then saw I could have gotten 5% off with WDW (Blue Light Card) so have been overthinking it. But saw your post on the other thread about the Flexible cancellation and it made me feel much better!
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 21, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I'm hovering on book button but wondering if a better offer comes up for Black Friday or over Christmas, I booked on boxing Day before and got good offer and free magic bands 🤷