Notices

Old 22 Oct 21, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Shopping with Angelbabe

It was another productive evening! I got in touch with Debbie, otherwise known as Angelbabe on The Dibb. She offers an amazing service whereby you shop online in advance of your arrival in Orlando, she collects your parcels and then you collect them when you arrive. She offers lots of other amazing services too - her business is called When You Wish Gifts.

Adam is also going to online shop before he goes, he loves all the different sports teams shirts and Fanatics website seems to offer lots of deals. I have no knowledge of anything sporty, I just go to the games and cheer when I’m told to.

Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 21, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Just caught up with this Sounds like such a good trip and although I'm sure they will miss you it will be a great dad/son trip

Make sure you get your shopping list done
Old 22 Oct 21, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Just caught up with this Sounds like such a good trip and although I'm sure they will miss you it will be a great dad/son trip

Make sure you get your shopping list done
Thank you Sue! I do think they will have a great time and by the last day they might miss me.

Shopping is already underway and Adam has already looked into costs for bringing an extra bag home! 😆😱 xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Hey Michelle

It sounds like Adam and Cooper are going to have a fantastic time. What a sweet message from your baby saying he didn't want to go without you, but of course he will have a fun time with his dad and it will be a special trip for both of them.

Great to see that Universal and Seaworld are honouring tickets. From a selfish point of view i hope this is still the case next summer as we had APs for Universal that were paused.

I love your dedication to the trip report! Writing up a report when you didn't get to go yourself.

I can't wait to see what they get up to and all the fun they are going to have.

A x

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Hey Michelle

It sounds like Adam and Cooper are going to have a fantastic time. What a sweet message from your baby saying he didn't want to go without you, but of course he will have a fun time with his dad and it will be a special trip for both of them.

Great to see that Universal and Seaworld are honouring tickets. From a selfish point of view i hope this is still the case next summer as we had APs for Universal that were paused.

I love your dedication to the trip report! Writing up a report when you didn't get to go yourself.

I can't wait to see what they get up to and all the fun they are going to have.

A x
Hey Abby

I agree, I think they will have the best time. Adam said it all still feels a little surreal, Cooper just wants to go to chick fil a!

I have to say that Universal were brilliant regarding the tickets, I just can’t see you having issues extending them. Adam explained they would be there for a week but they made the tickets valid for the whole month of December. Seaworld gave Adam the only offer they could but honestly the boys were thrilled with the one day pass.

Actually I love the planning of our trips nearly as much as going Adam asked me for a daily planner today and I was thrilled!

I hope you are having a great half term break, I’m sure you are exhausted. Take care M xx
Old 24 Oct 21, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Updates Already!

Adam received an update last night saying his outbound flight times have changed. They now leave 1.5 hours earlier, which to be honest is great as they will arrive in Orlando earlier. #winning

When we travel we like to see what concerts/games are on while we are there. We have watched several awesome baseball games and have also watched Miranda Lambert and Little Big Town live in concert at the West Palm Amphitheater. We checked to see what would be on at the Amway Centre in Orlando whilst they are there, unfortunately they will just miss out on Luke Combs and Kane Brown however it appears that Donald T will be in town with his mate Bill. Unfortunately the boys will be too busy to attend.

I received an email yesterday from Bath and Body Works letting me know about an upcoming sale 🥳 all body care products will be $5.95 and there will be free shipping on orders over $50! I feel a spree coming on.

Old 24 Oct 21, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews

Adam has booked a Club Level Room at the Raddison Blu for the night before their travel day. We enjoy staying here and the boys love watching the planes take off from the airport. Plus their breakfasts are delicious!

Also booked car parking at T2, with a great discount, thanks to a thread on the car hire/parking thread on the Dibb!

I also managed to get some amazing deals on Bath and Body Works today too! #sopleased
Old 28 Oct 21, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post

Adam has booked a Club Level Room at the Raddison Blu for the night before their travel day. We enjoy staying here and the boys love watching the planes take off from the airport. Plus their breakfasts are delicious!

Also booked car parking at T2, with a great discount, thanks to a thread on the car hire/parking thread on the Dibb!

I also managed to get some amazing deals on Bath and Body Works today too! #sopleased
yay love the Radisson, I have just booked our stay for next year, nearly booked club as it wasn't much more but we wouldn't get to use the lounge as we are in the centre watching Lion King. Do you get breakfast in the lounge? Do they serve food in the lounge all day? I couldn't find much info online about Club other than they serve alcohol between 5-7 (but obviously we will be in the city then)

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 21, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by princessnicki View Post
yay love the Radisson, I have just booked our stay for next year, nearly booked club as it wasn't much more but we wouldn't get to use the lounge as we are in the centre watching Lion King. Do you get breakfast in the lounge? Do they serve food in the lounge all day? I couldn't find much info online about Club other than they serve alcohol between 5-7 (but obviously we will be in the city then)
Yes, the Radisson is a lovely treat. So Club Level is open from 6am til 9pm daily. They have coffee and pastries in the morning and snacks in the evening. (I booked the breakfast in the restaurant downstairs for the boys so that they would have a good meal before flying. Cooper has suffered from travel sickness before, so I like to make sure he eats properly before a flight).

You can basically spend the whole time in the club room, there have been some changes as to how they serve food, rather than a buffet style it is individually wrapped snacks. I also like that you have your own dedicated check-in desk on the Club Level Floor. You will have a brilliant time, it is a lovely hotel.💝

Edited at 08:40 PM.
Old 29 Oct 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
princessnicki
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Yes, the Radisson is a lovely treat. So Club Level is open from 6am til 9pm daily. They have coffee and pastries in the morning and snacks in the evening. (I booked the breakfast in the restaurant downstairs for the boys so that they would have a good meal before flying. Cooper has suffered from travel sickness before, so I like to make sure he eats properly before a flight).

You can basically spend the whole time in the club room, there have been some changes as to how they serve food, rather than a buffet style it is individually wrapped snacks. I also like that you have your own dedicated check-in desk on the Club Level Floor. You will have a brilliant time, it is a lovely hotel.💝
sounds amazing not sure Club is worth it for us as we are going into Manchester so wont be in the hotel much, not even sure it's worth runway view but i know Brett absolutely loved it last time- also i want the breakfast in the main restaurant too before the flight (i will be devastated if they have removed the unlimited Mimosas post covid though )

All of Team Bricki's Trip and Food Reports

2019- Our Super Secret Wedding and Honeymoon In Disney World
2022- Brett's 40th Celebrations In Orlando
2023- Lisbon and Sorrento
2024- Athens and Italy Tour
2025- Seville

INSTAGRAM teambricki_yorkshire_foodies
princessnicki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List