Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 18 May 16, 06:28 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm scared to ask but any sugn of these storms easing up? we fly on Thursday and last time we went it rained pretty much the whole time... I'm praying it doesn't do that again
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 16, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 2ndstar2right View Post
I'm scared to ask but any sugn of these storms easing up? we fly on Thursday and last time we went it rained pretty much the whole time... I'm praying it doesn't do that again
We arrived last night and the weather was pretty bad. Forecasted thunderstorms today but it keeps changing from hour to hour. Last night, we changed plans as it looked like there were storms on and off all day but it's looking different now already.

Happy to keep you posted?
Old 18 May 16, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for update, constantly looking for updates so regular news on the weather would be fantastic lol '
Old 18 May 16, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazzie
Trading Disney Pins

We arrived yesterday too, the storms were pretty bad, as others have said today's forecast didn't look good broken cloud today but it's been in the 90s most of the day. We too changed our plans today as it was cloudy this morning, rest of the holiday I shall just look out of the window !
Don't let it worry you, I'm sat here now roasting !
Dazzie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 16, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

We are sitting in Orlando Airport at the moment. The forecast was bad but it is roasting hot and we have seen no rain. Even yesterday the morning was good, we spent it in the pool.
The forecast is to be back to normal over the weekend.
Old 18 May 16, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Here now no rain and still 30C
Old 18 May 16, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
monique
Very Serious Dibber

Arrived on Saturday 14th of May, saw some rain I think it was Sunday night, then again last night ( Tuesday) now that was pretty horrendous! It lasted all night and it was heavy. Today ( Wednesday) was supposed to do Aquatica, but as weather was forecast rain etc, we changed plans and went to Busch gardens... It was cloudy but boy was it hot! ☀️☀️ We've been back at the villa for the last couple of hours and in the pool and it's been lovely and hot 👍🏻
monique is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 16, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
olaf38
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you to all for such great updates. It's shows sunshine and showers with thunderstorms until Sunday and then sunny next week, so is so interesting to actually hear what's happening. Thanks again hope you are all having a great time.
olaf38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 16, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post

The forecast is going to be sunshine and thunderstorms from now until September.
Old 19 May 16, 02:31 AM  
Link to this Post

You are all so kind taking time out to let all us worriers know what's going on... so glad to hear it's got better, thank you
Closed Thread