Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 22 Jun 20, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Tried a couple of times and managed to get on.
We've booked our parks - as we wanted and when - but despite this we will still very very likely cancel our stay as value for money is not there right now we feel.
We have until 27th to make our decision but if the planes are flying we are likely to go with our plan B instead, booked some lovely hotels on the seafronts throughout The Keys and Gulf Coast.

If we can't fly, then we will go somewhere else and bank the money for a future trip (Well, two actually, as we had another one in March that we couldn't go on due to the virus!)
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
glenn23
Having Dinner with Goofy

i cant get past the create your party page...
glenn23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
The_Cheadley
I have Ears

I really don't understand - can anyone help?

I have booked DVC villa (bought points from dave's vacation club), and have got tickets via attraction tickets direct. I have the DVC showing on MDE and I have linked the tickets for everyone in my party.

I got through to the park reservation but then when I tried to book tickets I got an unable to do this message. Am I too early? Is today only for those who bought a ticket / hotel package via disney?

Any assistance greatly appreciated as I am slightly panicking here...
The_Cheadley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

I have to admit I was getting very frustrated with this system. I was online at 11.50 and had the castle picture and then the space mountain picture countdown for nearly 2 hours. I tried different devices and one of them refreshed at 1.50pm and I was able to log in and book all 13 days park reservations for the end of August. Still hoping everything will be going ahead as Virgin now aren't restarting flights to MCO until 24th August and our flight is the 26th.
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

I’ve been trying for 4 hours now. I get to the Space Mountain waiting room and then after maybe 20 minutes the screen turns white and nothing happens. Tried logging off and now it won’t let me log back in! I think the system must be jammed with guests booking for next summer - I need December & February. Think I’ll give up on August and hope the flight’s cancelled.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

I could cry now, nearly 4 hours and I can’t get past the we’re almost in orbit page, tried google chrome on laptop and stitch ate the page , what do I do , I have three things running and can’t get on any of them

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
I could cry now, nearly 4 hours and I can’t get past the we’re almost in orbit page, tried google chrome on laptop and stitch ate the page , what do I do , I have three things running and can’t get on any of them

Jules
Close all the windows, delete your history then open chrome incognito and follow the make a dining reservation plan a couple of pages ago. worked first time for me after 3 hours struggling
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by The_Cheadley View Post
I really don't understand - can anyone help?

I have booked DVC villa (bought points from dave's vacation club), and have got tickets via attraction tickets direct. I have the DVC showing on MDE and I have linked the tickets for everyone in my party.

I got through to the park reservation but then when I tried to book tickets I got an unable to do this message. Am I too early? Is today only for those who bought a ticket / hotel package via disney?

Any assistance greatly appreciated as I am slightly panicking here...
I have a dvc booking and got mine done.

Could it be the party size? Think I read somewhere about a max size.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
glenn23
Having Dinner with Goofy

and now olaf's head has fallen off...
glenn23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I have 2 bookings- pre Xmas and Easter- 12 days total. It would allow me to book only 3 days parks total. It seems to be ignoring the hotel bookings and just applying the annual pass rule so only giving me 3 days.

Then it kicks me out, now all I can get to is the Orbit screen, with no countdown, even when doing the dining reservation back door trick.

Utter joke.